Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission has announced JKPSC Recruitment 2022: Assistant Professor Posts notification on 27/05/2022. Notification is out for 136 Vacancies in the higher education department. Candidates should be a Domicile of the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir to be eligible for the post. Candidates may apply online from 30/05/2022 to 29/06/2022. Candidates are advised to go through the vacancy details, Instructions and other eligibility criteria before filling the online application form. After reading, refer to the given steps and start applying online.
UPSC Recruitment 2022: Assistant Director, Assistant Professor Posts, Salary 209200 – Apply Now
Name of the Post: Assistant Professor
Post Date: 27/05/2022
No of Vacancies: 126
Place: Jammu & Kashmir
Important Dates for JKPSC Recruitment 2022: Assistant Professor Posts
The online applications for Assistant Professor Post will be active from 30th May 2022. Online applications will not be accepted after the last date. Candidates can edit their submitted application from 30/06/2022 to 02/07/2022 up to 11:59 PM.
|Start Date to Apply Online||30/05/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||29/06/2022|
Vacancy details of JKPSC Recruitment 2022: Assistant Professor Posts
Candidates will be recruited for the 126 Assistant Professor Posts. Candidates can check the category wise vacancies in the below table. The table contains category wise vacancies.
|S. No||Name of the Category|
No. of Vacancies
Salary will be offered to the selected candidates. Pay Scale and Allowances will be applicable as per Government Rules. Check the given salary details.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Professor||[nr]15600 – 39100|
Age Limit (As on 01/01/2022):
The age limit for candidates belonging to the open merit category and various reserved categories is as follows.
Upper Age Limit
|3||In-Service candidate||40 years|
|4||SC / ST / RBA / ALC / SLC||43 years|
- Candidates must have a good academic record as defined by the concerned University with at least 55% marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale where the grading system is followed at the master’s degree level in the relevant subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- The Candidate must have cleared NET / SLET / SET conducted by the UGC / CISR / AIU.
Selection will be based on
Candidates should deposit the application fee only through online mode. The amount of fee to be paid is given below.
|S. No||Category||Application Fee|
How to apply for JKPSC Recruitment 2022: Assistant Professor Posts
- Apply online by visiting the official website of JKPSC at www.jkpsc.nic.in
- Register using an active email id and mobile number.
- Once the registration is completed, candidates may log in and apply using the generated registration number and password.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Upload scanned copies of all the required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Print the Application for future reference.
Important links for JKPSC Recruitment 2022: Assistant Professor Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.