Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission has announced JKPSC Recruitment 2021: Lecturer Posts notification on 16/12/2021. Notification is out for 60 Vacancies. Candidates should be a Domicile of the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir to be eligible for the post. Candidates may apply online from 20/12/2021 to 19/01/2022. Candidates are advised to go through the vacancy details, Instructions and other eligibility criteria before filling the online application form.
Name of the Post: Lecturer
Post Date: 16/12/2021
No of Vacancies: 60
Important Dates for JKPSC Recruitment 2021: Lecturer Posts
The online applications for Lecturer will be active from 20th December 2021. Online applications will not be accepted after the last date. Candidates can edit some of the fields in their submitted application from 22/01/2022 to 24/01/2022.
|Start Date to Apply Online||20/12/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||19/01/2022|
Vacancy details of JKPSC Recruitment 2021: Lecturer Posts
Candidates will be recruited for the 60 Lecturer Posts. Candidates can check the category wise vacancies in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Category|
No. of Vacancies
Salary will be offered to the selected candidates. Pay Scale and Allowances will be applicable as per Government Rules. Check the given salary details.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Lecturer||52700 – 166700|
Age Limit (As on 01/01/2021):
The age limit for candidates belonging to the open category and various reserved categories is as follows.
Upper Age Limit
|1||OM (Lecturer in GMC)||40 years|
|2||SC / ST / RBA / ALC / IB / EWS (Lecturer in GMC)||43 years|
|3||In-Service candidate (Lecturer in GMC)||45 years|
|4||OM / SC / ST / RBA / ALC / IB / EWS / OBC (Lecturer in GMC: super Speciality Hospital)||50 years|
- Candidates should have completed MD / MS / M.Ch / DNB / DM / Post Graduate Degree in required discipline / Graduate Degree / Diploma with relevant work experience.
Selection will be based on
- Written Examination / Interview
Candidates should deposit the application fee only through online mode. The amount of fee to be paid is given below.
|S. No||Category||Application Fee|
How to apply for JKPSC Recruitment 2021: Lecturer Posts
- Apply online by visiting the official website of JKPSC at www.jkpsc.nic.in
- Register using a active email id and mobile number.
- Once the registration is completed, candidates may log in and apply using the generated registration number and password.
- Fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- Upload scanned copies of all the required documents.
- Pay the application fees.
- Print the Application for future reference.
Important links for JKPSC Recruitment 2021: Lecturer Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here (Active from 20/12/2021)|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website|