Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission has announced JKPSC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Registrar notification on 14/05/2021. Notification is out for 91 Vacancies (The candidate should be a Domicile of the Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir). Candidates may apply online from 17/05/2021 to 16/06/2021. Candidates can also view the post details, vacancy details, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Assistant Registrar
Post Date: 14/05/2021
No of Vacancies: 91
Place: Jammu and Kashmir
Important Dates for JKPSC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Registrar Posts
|Start Date to Apply Online||17/05/2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||16/06/2021|
Vacancy details of JKPSC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Registrar Posts
|S. No||Name of the Category|
No. of Vacancies
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies||40800 – 129200|
Age Limit (As on 01/01/2021):
Maximum Age Limit
|10||In-service candidate / Government||40|
- Candidates should be a Graduate preferably holding higher diploma in Cooperation.
Selection will be based on
- Written Examination
- Viva-voce / Interview
|S. No||Category||Application Fee|
How to apply for JKPSC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Registrar Posts
- Candidates may apply online by visiting the official website of JKPSC at www.jkpsc.nic.in
- Candidates must register using their active email id and mobile number.
- Once the registration is completed, candidates may log in and apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates should fill in all the details asked in the application form correctly.
- A scanned copy of all the required documents should be uploaded.
- Print the Application for future reference.
Important links for JKPSC Recruitment 2021: Assistant Registrar Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here (Active from 17/05/2021)|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website|