Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research has announced the JIPMER Social Worker Recruitment 2020 notification on 28/01/2020. Notification is out for 01 Social Worker on a contract basis for the project of “Palliative Care Unit”, Regional Cancer Center, JIPMER, Puducherry. Eligible candidates send the application before 14/02/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. The total duration of the appointment in the project is the maximum of 01 year.
Name of the Post: Social Worker
Post Date: 29/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for JIPMER Social Worker Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||28/01/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||14/02/2020|
Vacancy Details of JIPMER Social Worker Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Trades||No. of Posts|
- Social Worker: 15,000/- per month.
The upper age limit is 30 years.
- Candidates should be completed 03 years Graduate degree in Social Work / Medical Sociology with five years experience in the relevant community-based studies in health & social studies (OR)
- Master’s degree in Social work / Medical Sociology / (MA / MSW) or Graduate with 02 years Diploma in Social Work.
The selection will be based on the Written Exam.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for JIPMER Social Worker Recruitment:
Eligible candidates may send the application in the prescribed format along with the attested copies of the following documents:
- Age Proof Certificate (10th / 12th Mark Sheet/Birth Certificate)
- Degree Provisional Certificate
- Experience certificate (if Any)
- No objection certificate from the present employer if necessary
Dr Gnaseelan.K, Principal Investigator Additional Professor & HOD, Palliative care unit, Department of Radiotherapy Regional Cancer Centre, JIPMER Puducherry - 605006