Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research has announced the JIPMER Senior Resident Recruitment 2020 notification on 05/07/2020. Notification is out for 64 Senior Resident on Ad-hoc Basis. Interested candidates can apply online from 05/07/2020 to 16/07/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Senior Resident
Post Date: 06/07/2020
No of Vacancies: 64
Important Dates for JIPMER Senior Resident Recruitment:
|Start Date for submission of Application||05/07/2020|
|Last Date for submission of Application||16/07/2020 (5:00 PM)|
Vacancy Details of JIPMER Senior Resident Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
The candidate should have an upper age limit of 45 years as on 31/07/2020.
- Candidates should have completed MD / MS / DNB degree in the respective discipline from a recognized University / Institute.
- Candidates who are completing MD / MS / DNB degree on or before 31st July 2020 are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates with DM/M.Ch. in concerned specialty will be preferred in super specialty departments.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
|General (UR), OBC & EWS||500|
How to Apply for JIPMER Senior Resident Recruitment:
- Candidates may apply online by visiting the official website www.jipmer.edu.in.
- On the careers page click on the link “application google form”.
- Candidates may start applying using their valid email-id and password.
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, candidates must pay their application fee through online mode only.
- The mode of payment will be made only through SBI Collect (Online Payment) & No
other modes of payment (DD/Cheque/MO/IPO/CRF/Cash etc) will be entertained.
- Print Application form for future reference.