Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research has announced the JIPMER Screening officer Recruitment 2020 notification on 23/12/2019. Notification is out of 01 Screening officer post for female candidates only for the project “Lifestyle InterVentionINGestational Diabetes (LIVING): A lifestyle intervention program for the prevention of type 2 diabetes mellitus among South Asian women with gestational diabetes mellitus” on a contract basis. Eligible candidates will attend the interview on 08/01/2020 in Puducherry. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. The duration of the post is for a period of 1 year. It may be extended to 6 more months.
Name of the Post: Screening officer
Post Date: 24/12/2019
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for JIPMER Screening officer Recruitment:
- Screening officer: 16188/-month
The upper age limit is 30 years.
- Candidates should be completed High School or equivalent with certificate course in an auxiliary midwife from a recognized institute or board.
- Candidates should be proficient in the Tamil language.
- High School or equivalent with certificate course in an auxiliary midwife from a recognized institute or board with 5 years experience from a recognized institute or board.
- Diploma in nursing or midwifery (GNM) or equivalent and registered nurse or ANM with any state nursing council.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details for JIPMER Screening officer Recruitment:
- The applicants are requested to email the filled in application form and bio-data to [email protected]
- The original certificates will be verified at the time of the interview.
- Valid email id and mobile number are compulsory.
Department of Endocrinology, JIPMER, Puducherry, 4th Floor, Super Speciality Block, JIPMER.
Date and Time:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Date and Time|
|1||Screening officer||08/01/2020 at 09.30 AM|