Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research has released the JIPMER Recruitment 2023: Senior Resident Posts notification on 30/05/2023. Notification is out for 122 Vacancies in various departments at JIPMER, Puducherry and JIPMER, Karaikal. The online registration started on 30th May 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 30/05/2023 to 19/06/2023. Candidates can refer to the instructions given below and apply online before the due date. Go through the content for more eligibility details.
Name of the Post: Senior Resident
Post Date: 30/05/2023
No of Vacancies: 122
Important Dates for JIPMER Recruitment 2023: Senior Resident Posts
The online registration date for Senior Resident Post is given below. Aspirants can follow the given dates and apply accordingly. Also, Exam Dates and Admit Card Dates are given below.
|Start Date for Online Registration||30/05/2023 at 09.00 A.M|
|Last Date for Online Registration||19/06/2023 at 04:30 P.M|
|Download Exam Hall Ticket||26/06/2023|
|Date of Written Examination||02/07/2023 (09.00 AM to 10.00 AM)|
Vacancy Details of JIPMER Recruitment 2023: Senior Resident Posts
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for Senior Resident posts. Notification is out for 122 Senior Resident vacancies. Post and department wise vacancy details are given below.
|Department||JIPMER, Puducherry||JIPMER, Karaikal|
|Anaesthesiology& Critical Care||19||1|
|Dermatology (Skin & STD)||1||1|
|Forensic Medicine& Toxicology||1||1|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||4||2|
|Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation||1||–|
|Preventive and Social Medicine||2||1|
Candidates applying for the below posts will receive a monthly salary after the appointment. Salary details are provided below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
Candidates must have attained the following age limit as on 31/07/2023.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Senior Resident||45 years|
Age Relaxation is applicable for the following categories as per government rules.
|Name of the Category||Age Relaxation|
|PwDs + OBC||13 years|
|PwDs + SC/ST||15 years|
1. Senior Resident
- Candidates should have completed MD / MS / DNB / M.Ch. / D.M in the respective discipline from a recognized University/Institute.
- Dental Department: Postgraduate Dental Degree MDS (Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery), MDS (Conservative Dentistry and Endodontics / Prosthodontics and Crown and Bridge).
The selection will be based on
- Computer Based Test
Application fees for all categories are mentioned below. The fee must be paid using any one of the following modes of payment. a) Net Banking b) Credit Card c) Debit Card. No other mode of payment will be accepted.
|UR / OBC / EWS||1500 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|SC / ST||1200 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|Persons with Disabilities||Nil|
How to Apply for JIPMER Recruitment 2023: Senior Resident Posts
Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website. Follow the below steps and apply online.
- Visit the JIPMER Official Website: www.jipmer.edu.in
- Click ->Jobs-> Apply Online.
- Online registration starts from 30/05/2023 to 19/06/2023.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Login using the credentials received via email or mobile number.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Application.