Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research has announced the JIPMER Recruitment 2022: Nursing Officer, X-Ray Technician, Laboratory Technician Posts notification on 16/07/2022. Notification is out for 139 Vacancies. The online application process begins on 21st July 2022. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 21/07/2022 to 11/08/2022. Candidates can refer to the instructions given below and apply online before the due date. Go through the content for more eligibility details.
Name of the Post: Nursing Officer, X-Ray Technician, Laboratory Technician
Post Date: 16/07/2022
No of Vacancies: 139
Important Dates for JIPMER Recruitment 2022: Nursing Officer, X-Ray Technician, Laboratory Technician Posts
The online application dates for Nursing Officer, X-Ray Technician and Laboratory Technician Posts are given below. Aspirants can follow the given dates and apply accordingly.
|Start Date for Online Registration||10/03/2022 at 11.00 A.M|
|Last Date for Online Registration||30/03/2022 at 04:30 P.M|
|Download Exam Hall Ticket||11/04/2022|
|Date of Examination||17/04/2022 (04:00 PM to 05:30 AM)|
Vacancy Details of JIPMER Recruitment 2022: Nursing Officer, X-Ray Technician, Laboratory Technician Posts
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for filling up Group B and Group C posts such as Nursing Officer, X-Ray Technician and Laboratory Technician vacancies in JIPMER, Puducherry. Post-wise and category-wise vacancy details are given below.
|S.No.||Post Code||Name of Post||Number of Posts & Reservation|
|GROUP B POST|
|2.||222022||X-Ray Technician (Radiotherapy)||3||–||1||–||1||1|
|3.||232022||X-Ray Technician (Radio-Diagnosis)||6||–||3||–||1||2|
|GROUP C POST|
|1.||242022||Respiratory Laboratory Technician||2||2||–||–||–||–|
|Gr.B + Gr.C posts Total||139||67||20||24||12||16|
Candidates selected for the below posts will receive a monthly salary as given below. Check salary details here.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|2||X-Ray Technician (Radiotherapy)||35400/-|
|3||X-Ray Technician (Radio-Diagnosis)||35400/-|
|4||Respiratory Laboratory Technician||29,200/-|
Candidates must have attained the minimum age of 18 years as on 05/01/2022.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Nursing Officer||18 to 35 years|
|2||X-Ray Technician (Radiotherapy)||18 to 30 years|
|3||X-Ray Technician (Radio-Diagnosis)||18 to 30 years|
|4||Respiratory Laboratory Technician||18 to 30 years|
Age Relaxation is applicable for the following categories as per government rules.
|Name of the Category||Age Relaxation|
|Employees working in Govt. / PSU / Autonomous body under the Govt. of India who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on crucial date (Last date of registration of application)||Up to 5 years of age for UR Category|
Up to 8 years of age for OBC Category
Up to 10 years of age for SC/ST Category
|PwDs + OBC||13 years|
|PwDs + SC/ST||15 years|
1. Nursing Officer
- Candidates should have completed B.Sc.(Hons.) Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council recognized Institute or University (OR)
- B.Sc. (Post-certificate) / Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council recognized Institute / University.
- Registered as Nurse and Midwife in State./Indian Nursing council. (OR)
- Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council / State Nursing Council recognized Institute / Board or Council.
- Registered as Nurse and Midwife in State/Indian Nursing council.
- Two Years‟ experience in minimum 50 – bedded hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned above.
2. X-Ray Technician (Radiotherapy)
- Candidates should have completed B.Sc. in Radiation Technology or B.Sc. in Radiotherapy Technology from a recognized University or Institution.
- AERB e-LORA Registration with 2 years‟ experience in operating radiotherapy equipment in an established Centre.
3. X-Ray Technician (Radio-Diagnosis)
- B.Sc. in Radiography / Medical Imaging Technology or equivalent (3 years course) from a recognized University or Institution.
- Two years‟ experience in operating radio-diagnosis equipment in an established Institute / Hospital / Imaging centre.
4. Respiratory Laboratory Technician
- B.Sc. (MLT) degree from a recognized University.
The selection will be based on the following stages
- Written Exam
- Skill Test
Candidates applying for the Group B & C Posts can go through the given exam pattern. The below table contains the test name, number of questions, exam duration and marks.
|S .No.||Name of the Post||CBT subject||No. of Questions and marks||Time Duration|
|1.||Nursing Officer|| |
1. Related subject concerned – 70%
2. General areas like General Knowledge, General intelligence, General English and General Mathematics – 30 %
|100 MCQ‟swith each question carrying 4 marks.||90 Minutes(1 ½ hours)|
|4.||Respiratory Laboratory Technician|
Application fees for all categories are mentioned below. The fee must be paid using any one of the following modes of payment. a) Net Banking b) Credit Card c) Debit Card. No other mode of payment will be accepted.
|UR / OBC / EWS||1500 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|SC / ST||1200 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|Persons with Disabilities||Nil|
How to Apply for JIPMER Recruitment 2022: Nursing Officer, X-Ray Technician, Laboratory Technician Posts
Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website. Follow the below steps and apply online.
- Visit the JIPMER Official Website: www.jipmer.edu.in
- Click ->Jobs-> Apply Online.
- Online registration starts from 21/07/2022 to 11/08/2022.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Login using the credentials received via email or mobile number.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Application.
Important Links for JIPMER Recruitment 2022: Nursing Officer, X-Ray Technician, Laboratory Technician Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here (Active from 21/07/2022)|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|