Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research has announced the JIPMER JIPMER Recruitment 2021: Senior Resident Posts notification on 11/02/2021. Notification is out for 78 Senior Residents on a regular basis. Interested candidates attend the Written test and Interview on 02/03/2021 and 03/03/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Senior Resident
Post Date: 11/02/2021
No of Vacancies: 78
Important Dates for JIPMER Recruitment 2021: Senior Resident Posts
|Written test and Interview Date (Walk-in)||02/03/2021 and 03/03/2021 at 8:30 AM|
Vacancy Details of JIPMER Recruitment 2021: Senior Resident Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Senior Resident (Puducherry)||65|
|2||Senior Resident (Karaikal)||13|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale (Basic Pay)||Pay Scale (Total Pay)|
|1||Senior Resident||67,700 (Revised)||1,10,000|
- The candidate should have an upper age limit of 45 years as on 31/03/2021.
- Candidates should have completed a Postgraduate Medical Degree MD / MS / DNB in the respective discipline from a recognized University / Institute.
The selection will be based on
- Written Test
The payment will be made through SBI Collect (Online), and no other mode of payment (DD / Cheque / MO / IPO / CRF / Cash, etc) is acceptable.
|UR / OBC / EWSs||500|
|SC / ST||250|
|Persons with Disabilities||Exempted from Fee|
How to Apply for JIPMER Recruitment 2021: Senior Resident Posts
- Candidates can download the Application by visiting the official JIPMER website www.jipmer.edu.in.
- Interested and eligible candidates may attend the Written Test and Interview with the filled application form and certificates on the mentioned date and venue.
- Filled in application & Bio-Data in the prescribed format.
- Original Certificates with one set of Self-attested copy and
- Copy of the printout of fees paid through online should be submitted on the date of Test & Interview.
Written Test and Interview Venue:
JIPMER ACADEMIC CENTRE, JIPMER, PUDUCHERRY
- Age proof certificate (Birth certificate/10th/12th Mark sheet)
- MBBS & MD/DNB/DM Provisional/Degree Certificate
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Medical Council Registration Certificate (MBBS and MD/DNB/DM)
- Residence certificate or Aadhar card/voter ID/Passport.
- SC/ST certificate
- No objection Certificate