Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research has announced the JIPMER Recruitment 2021: Junior Administrative Assistant, Medical Laboratory Technologist Posts notification on 13/12/2021. Notification is out for 32 Vacancies. The online application process begins on 13th December 2021. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 13/12/2021 to 05/01/2022. Candidates can refer to the instructions given below and apply online before the due date. Go through the content for more eligibility details.
Name of the Post: Junior Administrative Assistant, Medical Laboratory Technologist
Post Date: 13/12/2021
No of Vacancies: 32
Important Dates for JIPMER Recruitment 2021: Junior Administrative Assistant, Medical Laboratory Technologist Posts
The online application dates for Junior Administrative Assistant, Medical Laboratory Technologist Posts are given below. Aspirants can follow the given dates and apply accordingly.
|Start Date for Online Registration||13/12/2021 at 11.00 A.M|
|Last Date for Online Registration||05/01/2022 at 04:30 P.M|
|Download Exam Hall Ticket||13/01/2022|
|Date of Examination||23/01/2022 (09:00 AM to 11:00 AM)|
Vacancy Details of JIPMER Recruitment 2021: Junior Administrative Assistant, Medical Laboratory Technologist Posts
Applications are invited from the eligible Indian nationals for the following posts. Notification is out for 32 vacancies of Medical Laboratory Technologist and Junior Administrative Assistant. Post wise vacancy details are given below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Medical Laboratory Technologist||12|
|2||Junior Administrative Assistant||20|
Candidates applying for the below posts will be offered the following salary per month after the appointment. Salary details are provided below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Medical Laboratory Technologist||35,400/-|
|2||Junior Administrative Assistant||19,900/-|
Candidates must have attained the minimum age of 18 years as on 05/01/2022.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Medical Laboratory Technologist||18 to 30 years|
|2||Junior Administrative Assistant||18 to 30 years|
Age Relaxation is applicable for the following categories as per government rules (as on 05/01/2022).
|Name of the Category||Age Relaxation|
|Employees working in Govt. / PSU / Autonomous body under the Govt. of India who have rendered not less than 3 years regular and continuous service as on crucial date (Last date of registration of application)||Up to 5 years of age for UR Category|
Up to 8 years of age for OBC Category
Up to 10 years of age for SC/ST Category
|PwDs + OBC||13 years|
|PwDs + SC/ST||15 years|
1. Medical Laboratory Technologist
- Candidates should have completed Bachelors Degree in Medical Laboratory Science with 2 years relevant experience.
2. Junior Administrative Assistant
- Candidates should have completed 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or University.
- A Typing speed of 35 w.p.m in English or 30 w.p.m in Hindi only on Computer. (35 w.p.m and 30 w.p.m correspond to 10500 KDPH / 9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
The selection will be based on
- Written Exam
Application fees for all categories are mentioned below. The fee must be paid using any one of the following modes of payment. a) Net Banking b) Credit Card c) Debit Card. No other mode of payment will be accepted.
|UR / OBC / EWS||1500 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|SC / ST||1200 + Transaction Charges as applicable|
|Persons with Disabilities||Nil|
How to Apply for JIPMER Recruitment 2021: Junior Administrative Assistant, Medical Laboratory Technologist Posts
Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website. Follow the below steps and apply online.
- Visit the JIPMER official Website: www.jipmer.edu.in
- Click ->Jobs-> Apply Online.
- Online registration starts from 13/12/2021 to 05/01/2022.
- Register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Login using the credentials received via email or mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fees.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Application.