Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research has announced the JIPMER Senior Resident Recruitment 2020 notification on 26/12/2020. Notification is out for 02 Senior Resident on a contractual basis for JIPMER, Puducherry for a period of 11 months. Interested candidates attend the Written test and Interview on 07/01/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Senior Resident
Post Date: 26/12/2020
No of Vacancies: 02
Important Dates for JIPMER Recruitment 2020: Senior Resident Posts
|Start Date for submission of Application||26/12/2020|
|Written test and Interview Date||07/01/2021 at 9:00 AM|
Vacancy Details of JIPMER Recruitment 2020: Senior Resident Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Senior Resident (Medical Oncology)||01|
|2||Senior Resident (Nephrology)||01|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Senior Resident||90,000 per month|
The candidate should have an upper age limit of 45 years as on 07/01/2021.
1. Senior Resident (Medical Oncology)
- Candidates should have completed postgraduate Medical degree viz. MD / DNB in Medicine / Radiation Oncology (Radiotherapy) / Paediatrics or equivalent from a recognized University / Institute.
2. Senior Resident (Nephrology)
- Candidates should have completed postgraduate Medical degree viz. MD / DNB in Medicine / Paediatrics or equivalent from a recognized University / Institute.
The selection will be based on
- Written Test
The payment will be made only through SBI Collect (Online), and no other mode of payment (DD / Cheque / MO / IPO / CRF / Cash etc) is acceptable.
|UR / OBC / EWSs||500|
|SC / ST||250|
|Persons with Disabilities||Exempted From Application Fees|
How to Apply for JIPMER Recruitment 2020: Senior Resident Posts
- Download the application by visiting the official website www.jipmer.edu.in.
- Interested and eligible candidates may attend the Written Test and Interview with
- Filled in application & Bio-Data in the prescribed format.
- Original Certificates with one set of Self-attested copy thereof and
- Copy of the printout of fees paid through online.
Adminstrative Block, JIPMER, Puducherry.
- Age proof certificate (Birth certificate/10th/12th Mark sheet)
- MBBS & MD/DNB/DM Provisional/Degree Certificate
- Internship Completion Certificate
- Medical Council Registration Certificate (MBBS and MD/DNB/DM)
- Residence certificate or Aadhar card/voter ID/Passport.
- SC/ST certificate
- No objection Certificate