Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research has announced JIPMER Recruitment 2020: Project Technician Post notification. Notification is out for 05 vacancies to work on contract basis under ICMR entitled “Ayurvedic Treatment in the rehabilitation of Ischemic Stroke Patients in India (RESTORE)”. Interested and Eligible aspirants may apply from 22/09/2020 to 05/10/2020 by 05.00 PM. Also, Aspirants can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Project Technician – III, Junior Nurse-I, Junior Project
Assistant- I, Junior Research Fellow- I
Post Date: 22/09/2020
No. of Vacancies: 05
Important Dates for JIPMER Recruitment 2020: Project Technician Post
|Start Date for submission of the Application||22/09/2020|
|Last Date for submission of the Application||05/10/2020 by 05.00 PM|
Vacancy details of JIPMER Recruitment 2020: Project Technician Post
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|1||Junior Research Fellow – I||01|
|2||Junior Project Assistant – I||01|
|3||Junior Nurse – I||01|
|4||Project Technician – III||02|
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Junior Research Fellow- I||35,960/-|
|2||Junior Project Assistant- I||16,000/-|
1. Junior Research Fellow- I
- Essential: Aspirants must posses Graduate Degree in Medicine / Ayurveda, Master Degree in Allied Medical courses like Nursing, Pharmacy or Physiotherapy.
- Desirable: Aspirants should have experience in clinical trials.
2.Junior Project Assistant- I
- Essential: Aspirants must posses Bachelors in Physiotherapy or Master in Physiotherapy-Neuro OR B.Sc Nursing or M.Sc Nursing -Neuro.
- Desirable: Aspirants should have experience in clinical settings.
3. Junior Nurse-I
- Essential: Aspirants must posses Master / Bachelor degree in Physiotherapy.
- Experience: Minimum one year clinical experience in related discipline.
4. Project Technician-III
- Essential: Aspirants must posses Diploma in Ayurvedic Panchakarma therapy.
- Experience: Minimum two years experience as Ayurveda therapist.
Selection will be based on
There is no application fee.
How to apply JIPMER Recruitment 2020: Project Technician Post
- Interested and eligible aspirants may apply by sending the application details through email to [email protected]
- Aspirants must send their CV along with the required documents (Qualification Certificates, Experience Certificates, Caste / Community Certificates, etc.) through email.
- Aspirants may apply from 22/09/2020 to 05/10/2020 by 05.00 PM.
- Candidates would be shortlisted based on their qualification and Interview will be conducted for shortlisted Candidates provisionally on 08-10-2020.