Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research has announced JIPMER Recruitment 2020: Project Technician notification to work under the ICMR Research Project. Notification is out for 01 vacancy. Interested aspirants may apply 27/08/2020 to 05/09/2020. Aspirants can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates on this page.
Name of the Post: Project Technician (Lab Technician)
Post date: 27/08/2020
No. of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for JIPMER Recruitment 2020: Project Technician
|Start Date for Application Submission||07/08/2020|
|Last Date for Application Submission||05/09/2020 till 01.00 PM|
|Walk-In-Interview / Written Test||11/09/2020|
Vacancy Details of JIPMER Recruitment 2020: Project Technician
|S. No||Name of the Posts|
No. of Vacancies
|1||Project Technician (Lab Technician)||01|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Project Technician (Lab Technician)||18,000/-|
- Aspirants may be 28 years or below
- Aspirants should have passed 12th with science subjects.
- Aspirants should posses Two years Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician / One year DMLT with 1 year experience in a recognized organization.
- Experience: Aspirants must have minimum of 2 years field / laboratory experience.
- Desirable: Aspirants with B.Sc Blood Banking / Life Sciences / Microbiology / Biochemistry / Biotechnology with DMLT.
- Experience in Blood Bank laboratory with good exposure to immunohematology technique, phlebotomy, having experience in Computer application and Data Management are preferable.
Selection will be based on
- Interview / Written Test
There is no Application Fee.
How to apply for JIPMER Recruitment 2020: Project Technician
- Aspiranta may apply only through Offline mode (Post).
- Aspirants may refer the application format by visiting the official site www.main.jipmer.edu.in
- Along with the application, aspirants need to attach the required documents (attested copies of Qualification and Experience Certificates) and paste passport size photograph.
- The application must reach the following address on or before 05/09/2020 by 01.00 PM
Dr. B. Abhishekh, Associate Professor, Room No. 5042, Department of Transfusion Medicine, Superspeciality Block, JIPMER, Puducherry.
- In case of queries, aspirants may email to [email protected]