Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research has announced the JIPMER Recruitment 2020: Field Officer Post notification on 26/09/2020. Notification is out for 01 Field Officer vacancy to work under the project titled Health Technology Assessment India-Resource Centre funded by department of Health Research (DHR). Eligible candidates may apply from 26/09/2020 to 07/10/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Field Officer
Post Date: 26/09/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for JIPMER Recruitment 2020: Field Officer Post
|Start Date for Submission of Application||26/09/2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||07/10/2020|
Vacancy Details of JIPMER Recruitment 2020: Field Officer Post
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
Pay Scale is not disclosed.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Age Limit (Maximum)|
|1||Field Officer||35 Years|
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should be Master of Public Health Degree
- Desirable: Candidates with knowledge of Computer Applications or Data Management Tools are preferable.
The selection will be based on
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for JIPMER Recruitment 2020: Field Officer Post
- Candidates may apply through Online mode (Email) only.
- Interested candidates may email their 2 pages CV to the email ID: [email protected]
- Candidates may apply from 26/09/2020 to 07/10/2020.