Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry has announced the JIPMER Project Technical Officer Recruitment 2020 notification on 19/03/2020. Notification is out for 01 Project Technical Officer post on contract basis for 03 years. The post is for the project “Effect of Peer Volunteer Led Intervention on addressing Loneliness and its consequences among Elderly residing in Urban Field Practice Area of JIPMER, Puducherry – A Single Arm Before-After Intervention Study”. Eligible candidates will attend the interview on 27/03/2020 in Puducherry. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Project Technical Officer
Post Date: 20/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for JIPMER Project Technical Officer Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of JIPMER Project Technical Officer Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Project Technical Officer||01|
- Project Technical Officer: 32,000/- per month for 1st year, 33,390/- per month for 2nd year & 34,780/- per month for 3rd year.
The upper age limit is 32 years.
Candidates must have passed Masters in Public Health (MPH) / MSW from a recognized institute at the time of joining.
- Work experience in community-based studies.
- Proficiency in the Tamil language is desirable.
- Up to two years of work experience in public health.
The selection will be based on the
- Written Exam
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of JIPMER Project Technical Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the website: www.jipmer.edu.in
- Candidates should bring the filled application form along with bio-data with self-attested
copies of testimonials, conduct certificate from the last employer and original certificates for verification to the given venue:
Lecture Room, 3rd Floor, JISPH Building, JIPMER, Puducherry-O6
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Project Technical Officer||27/03/2020
Reporting Time: 8.30 – 9.00 A.M
Exam Time: 9.30 – 10.15 A.M
Interview Time: 2.30 P.M