Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research has announced the JIPMER Project Scientist Recruitment 2020 notification on 27/02/2020. Notification is out for Project Scientist I (Data Analyst) and Project Associate – I (QC manager / Data) in Puducherry. Interested candidates will attend the interview on 09/03/2020 in Puducherry. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Project Scientist & Project Associate
Post Date: 27/02/2020
No of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Important Dates for JIPMER Project Scientist Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of JIPMER Project Scientist Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Project Scientist I (Data Analyst)||Not Mentioned|
|2||Project Associate – I (QC manager / Data)||Not Mentioned|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Project Scientist I (Data Analyst)||56,350/-|
|2||Project Associate – I (QC manager / Data)||36,580/-|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Project Scientist I (Data Analyst)||40 years|
|2||Project Associate – I (QC manager / Data)||35 years|
1. Project Scientist I (Data Analyst):
- Candidates should be completed Ph.D. in Statistics from a recognized University. (OR)
- Candidates should be completed a Master’s degree in Biostatistics, with a minimum of 3 years of Research experience in academic institutions.
2. Project Associate – I (QC manager / Data):
Candidates should be completed a Master’s Degree in Biostatistics.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Test
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of JIPMER Project Scientist Recruitment:
- Candidates shall download the application form from the official website: www.jipmer.edu.in
- Candidates need to bring the filled application form, self-attested copies of testimonials and Bio-data to the following venue:
Dept. of Preventive and Social Medicine, 3rd Floor JISPH Block, JIPMER
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Project Scientist / Project Associate||09/03/2020
Reporting Time: 8.30-9.00 AM
Exam Time: 9.30-10.00 AM