Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research has announced the JIPMER Nursing Officer Recruitment 2020 notification on 18/12/2019. Notification is out for 107 Posts in Puducherry. Eligible candidates can apply online from 18/12/2019 to 20/01/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Various
Post Date: 21/12/2019
No of Vacancies: 107
Important Dates for JIPMER Nursing Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||18/12/2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||20/01/2020|
|Date of Written Exam||23/02/2020|
Vacancy Details of JIPMER Nursing Officer Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|GROUP B POSTS|
|2||Medical Laboratory Technologist||15|
|5||Junior Engineer (Air Conditioning)||01|
|6||Electronics Assistant (Workshop)||01|
|GROUP C POSTS|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|2||Medical Laboratory Technologist||35400/-|
|5||Junior Engineer (Air Conditioning)||35400/-|
|6||Electronics Assistant (Workshop)||35400/-|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Nursing Officer||35 years|
|2||Medical Laboratory Technologist||30 years|
|3||Physical Instructor||30 years|
|4||Psychiatric Nurse||35 years|
|5||Junior Engineer (Air Conditioning)||30 years|
|6||Electronics Assistant (Workshop)||35 years|
|7||EEG Technician||30 years|
|8||Uro Technician||30 years|
|9||Dental Mechanic||30 years|
|1||Scheduled Caste (SC)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|3||Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD)||10 years (GEN), 13 years (OBC) & 15 years( SC)|
1. Nursing Officer:
Candidates should be completed Degree OR Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery or equivalent from a recognized University / Institution.
2. Medical Laboratory Technologist:
Candidates should be completed Bachelor’s Degree in Medical Laboratory Science with 2 years of relevant experience.
3. Physical Instructor:
- Candidates should be completed 10 +2 or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Degree in Physical Education (B.P.Ed.) from a recognized University or its equivalent
4. Psychiatric Nurse:
- Candidates should be completed Degree in Nursing or equivalent from a recognized University / Institution.
- Registered Nurse and Midwife under INC Act 1947
- Diploma in Psychiatry Nursing from a recognized Institution
- Three years of experience as a Staff Nurse in a recognized Hospital / Institution
5. Junior Engineer (Air Conditioning):
- Candidates should be completed Graduate in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University; AND
- 2 years experience in repair and maintenance of large scale Air- Conditioning and Refrigeration systems.
6. Electronics Assistant (Workshop):
- Candidates should be completed a Diploma in Engineering in Electronics or Electrical (3 years) from a recognized Institute.
- Candidates should have two years of experience in maintenance of electronic equipment
7. EEG Technician:
- Candidates should be completed 10+2 with sciences as a subject from a recognized Board University or equivalent.
- Candidates should have three years of experience in handling EEG Machines in a Hospital
8. Uro Technician:
- Candidates should have Diploma in Radiography/Radiographic Science (2 Years course) from a recognized Institution / University or equivalent; AND
- Candidates should have two years of experience in operating ultrasound and C-arm image intensifier machines in a Hospital
9. Dental Mechanic:
- Candidates should have Matriculation or its equivalent.
- Candidates must have worked as Dental Mechanic in a hospital or with a well-established Dentist for a period of not less than 2 years.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Exam
Candidates pay through online.
|1||General / OBC||1550/-|
|2||SC / ST||1200/-|
How to Apply for JIPMER Nursing Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- Candidate must upload the Photograph, Signature and Certificates in the correct
- Candidate must have in softcopy / digital of PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPH (30mm
width x 45mm Height) and save it as “Candidate Photograph.jpg” provided by
the photographer. Keep the size of photograph minimum size 10KB, as the maximum size limit is 80KB.
- Candidate has to affix his / her SIGNATURE in an area of 80mm Width X 35mm Height
on paper with a black ballpoint pen. Scan that paper. Cut Signature is of 80mm Width
X 35mm Height and save it as “Candidate Signature.jpg”. Keep size of Signature
minimum size 10KB, as the maximum size limit is 80 KB.