Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research has announced the JIPMER Lab Technician Recruitment 2020 notification on 18/03/2020. Notification is out for 01 Lab Technician (BMGF study) in Puducherry. Eligible candidates send the application before 27/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content. This position will be purely on temporary and contractual basis for the specified period of time.
Name of the Post: Lab Technician (BMGF study)
Post Date: 18/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Important Dates for JIPMER Lab Technician Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||18/03/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||27/03/2020|
|Date of Interview||02/04/2020|
Vacancy Details of JIPMER Lab Technician Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Trades||No. of Posts|
|1||Lab Technician (BMGF study)||01|
- Labeling, scanning, immediate processing and storage of collected biospecimens at Tertiary Site
- Collecting the reports of the routine laboratory tests performed for the enrolled infant from the side lab or designated outsourced laboratory
- Maintaining laboratory records in the eCRF
- Maintaining the equipment log, calibration logs, ensuring the smooth functioning of equipment at the site
- Receiving, labeling and analyzing samples
- Designing and executing laboratory testing according to standard procedures
- Organize and store all biospecimens according to safety instructions
- Record all data and results in specified forms (paper and electronic) with accuracy and responsibility
- Maintain equipment and assist in ordering laboratory supplies
- Ensure that all safety guidelines are followed strictly at all times and maintain a clean and orderly environment
- Lab Technician (BMGF study): 18,000/- per month.
The age limit should be between 21 to 35 years.
- Candidates should be completed Graduation Degree in Science from a recognized university
- 12th class pass with science subject (in 10+2 system) or Intermediate (Science) or equivalent from a recognized University / Institution (AND)
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Techniques from a recognized institute (AND)
- One year of experience in a medical laboratory
Desirable: Experience in microbiology.
- Excellent reading comprehension and strong written as well as verbal communication skills including good command of English required
- Good understanding of needs for project and job responsibilities
- Computer skills including proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications
- Good organizational behavior and problem-solving skills
- Well versed in recording the data
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, managers, investigators.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Exam.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for JIPMER Lab Technician Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.jipmer.edu.in
- Eligible candidates send their application by e-mail with a subject line mentioning Application for the position “Lab technician (BMGF Study)” to [email protected]
IC Verma Hall, Department of Neonatology, 1st Floor, Women & Children’s Hospital, JIPMER.
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Lab Technician (BMGF study)||02/04/2020 at 09.00 A.M