Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research has announced the JIPMER Economic Evaluation Specialist Recruitment 2020 notification on 19/08/2020. Notification is out for 01 Economic Evaluation Specialist & 01 Research officer vacancies on contract basis for DHR funded project. Eligible candidates send their application on or before 05/09/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Economic Evaluation Specialist & Research officer
Post Date: 20/08/2020
No of Vacancies: 02
Important Dates for JIPMER Economic Evaluation Specialist Recruitment:
|Start Date for Submission of Application||19/08/2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||05/09/2020|
Vacancy Details of JIPMER Economic Evaluation Specialist Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1||Economic Evaluation Specialist||01|
Applicable as per JIPMER rules
|S. No||Name of the Post||Maximum Age Limit|
|1||Economic Evaluation Specialist||45 Years|
|2||Research officer||35 Years|
1. Economic Evaluation Specialist
- Candidates should have completed MD / MS in any Medical Specialty with experience in the area of Health Economics / Public Health OR
- Candidates should have completed PhD in Economics with specialization in Health Economics.
2. Research officer
Candidates should have completed Masters of Public Health Degree with 3 years of experience.
Candidates should have Knowledge in Computer Applications or Data Management Tools.
The selection will be based on
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for JIPMER Economic Evaluation Specialist Recruitment:
- Interested and eligible candidates should send their 2 page CV to the email id: [email protected] on or before 05/09/2020.
- The Interview is scheduled to be held on 2nd week of September 2020.
- Applicants applying for more than one post should send separate applications.