Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research has announced the JIPMER Auxiliary Nurse Midwife Recruitment 2020 notification on 26/02/2020. Notification is out for 04 Auxiliary Nurse Midwife posts. Interested candidates will attend the interview on 11/03/2020 in Puducherry. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Auxiliary Nurse Midwife
Post Date: 27/02/2020
No of Vacancies: 04
Important Dates for JIPMER Auxiliary Nurse Midwife Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of JIPMER Auxiliary Nurse Midwife Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Auxiliary Nurse Midwife||04|
- Auxiliary Nurse Midwife: 18,000/- per month.
The age limit should be between 18 to 32 years.
- Candidates should be passed in SSLC / Matriculation or its equivalent.
- Candidates should be completed Diploma in Auxiliary Nurse Midwife or its equivalent granted by the Board of Medical Education, recognized by the Government.
- Persons knowing Tamil Language will be preferred.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Test
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of JIPMER Auxiliary Nurse Midwife Recruitment:
- Candidates shall download the application form from the official website: www.jipmer.edu.in
- Candidates need to bring the filled application form, self-attested copies of testimonials and Bio-data to the following venue:
Department of P & SM, 3rdFloor, JISPH Building (JIPMER International School of Public Health), JIPMER
Date and Time:
|Position||Date and Time|
|Auxiliary Nurse Midwife||11/03/2020|
Important Links for JIPMER Auxiliary Nurse Midwife Recruitment:
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.