Jhajjar Court has announced the Clerk Recruitment 2020 notification on 01/03/2020. Notification is out for 20 posts such as Clerks and Stenographers Gr.III purely on adhoc basis in Jhajjar. Eligible candidates send the application form to the given address before 20/03/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Clerks & Stenographers Gr.III
Post Date: 01/03/2020
No of Vacancies: 20
Important Dates for Jhajjar Court Clerk Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||01/03/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||20/03/2020|
Vacancy Details of Jhajjar Court Clerk Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|S.No.||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
The minimum age limit is 18 years.
Candidates hold a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university and have passed matriculation examination with Hindi as one of the subjects.
2. Stenographers Gr.III:
- Candidates hold a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university and have passed matriculation examination with Hindi as one of the subjects.
- Candidate shall have to pass a test at a speed of 80 w.p.m. in English Shorthand ad 20 w.p.m. in the transcription of the same on a computer.
- The candidate should have proficiency in operation of computers (word processing and
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Exam.
- Computer Proficiency Test
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for Jhajjar Court Clerk Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.districts.ecourts.gov.in
- Candidates send the filled application to the following address:
The District & Sessions Judge, District & Sessions Courts, Gurugram Road, Jhajjar