Jag Pravesh Chandra has announced the Senior Resident Recruitment 2020 notification. Notification is out for 10 Senior Resident posts in New Delhi. Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-interview in New Delhi on 06/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Senior Resident
Post Date: 29/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 10
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for Jag Pravesh Chandra Senior Resident Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of Jag Pravesh Chandra Senior Resident Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Departments||No. of posts|
|4||Obs. & Gynae.||02|
- Senior Resident: 67,700/- to 2,08,700/- per month.
The upper age limit is 37 years.
- Candidates should be completed MBBS with PG Degree / Diploma / DNB in the concerned specialty and should have a valid registration with Delhi Medical Council.
- Candidates must have not completed 03 years of senior residency in any recognized university.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of Jag Pravesh Chandra Senior Resident Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.nhp.gov.in
- Candidates bring the filled application form along with bio-data and self-attested copies of all relevant documents & certificates and original documents for verification to the below venue:
Administrative Block, 5th Floor, Jag Pravesh Chandra Hospital, New Delhi
Date and Time:
|S.No.||Name of the Department||Date and Time|
|1||Senior Resident||06/05/2020 at 09.00 A.M|