Jag Pravesh Chandra has announced the Junior Resident Recruitment 2020 notification on 29/04/2020. Notification is out for 05 Junior Resident Doctors posts on an ad-hoc basis in Jag Pravesh Chandra Hospital. Eligible candidates can attend the Walk-in-interview in New Delhi on 06/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Resident
Post Date: 30/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 05
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for Jag Pravesh Chandra Junior Resident Recruitment:
Vacancy Details of Jag Pravesh Chandra Junior Resident Recruitment:
|S.No.||Category||No. of posts|
- Junior Resident Doctors: 56,100 – 1,77,500/- per month.
- Candidates should be completed an MBBS degree from a recognized University.
- Candidates should have valid registration with Delhi Medical Council.
- Candidates must not have completed one year Junior Residency in any recognized institution including a regular & Adhoc period.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
Walk-in-Interview Details of Jag Pravesh Chandra Junior Resident Recruitment:
- Candidates may download the application form from the official website: www.nhp.gov.in
- Candidates bring the filled application form along with bio-data and self-attested copies of all relevant documents & certificates and original documents for verification to the below venue:
Administrative Block, 5th Floor, Jag Pravesh Chandra Hospital, New Delhi
Date and Time:
|S.No.||Name of the Department||Date and Time|
|1||Junior Resident||06/05/2020 at 09.00 A.M|