Institute of Wood Science and Technology has announced the IWST Forest Guard Recruitment 2020 notification. Notification is out for 03 Forest Guard posts in Bengaluru. Eligible candidates can download the application form from the official website and send it to the given address before 15/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Forest Guard
Post Date: 17/04/2020
No of Vacancies: 03
Important Dates for IWST Forest Guard Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||17/04/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||15/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of IWST Forest Guard Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
- Forest Guard: 19,900/- per month.
The age limit should be between 18 to 27 years.
- Candidates should be 12th pass with Science from Government recognized Board.
- The appointees will be required to complete a Forestry Training course from a recognized Forest Guard training Institution during the probation period.
The selection will be based on:
- Written Examination
Candidates should pay 200/- through Demand Draft from any nationalized bank drawn in favor of Director, Institute of Wood Science and Technology payable at Bengaluru.
How to Apply for IWST Forest Guard Recruitment:
- Eligible candidates can download the application form from an official website: www.iwst.icfre.gov.in
- Candidates send the filled application form, two additional identical photographs, self
attested photocopies of certificates of educational qualification, age proof to the following address:
The Director, Institute of Wood Science &Technology, 18th Cross, Malleswaram, Bengaluru - 560003