Indian Telephone Industries Limited has announced the ITI Limited HR Executive Recruitment 2020 notification on 22/05/2020. Notification is out for 02 HR Executive posts in Bangalore. Eligible candidates can apply online from 22/05/2020 to 03/06/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: HR Executive
Post Date: 22/05/2020
No of Vacancies: 02
Important Dates for ITI Limited HR Executive Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||22/05/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||02/06/2020|
Vacancy Details of ITI Limited HR Executive Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||HR Executive (Grade II Level)||02|
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||HR Executive (Grade II Level)||40,230/-|
The upper age limit is 30 years.
|1||Schedule Cast / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
Candidates should be completed two years Post Graduate Degree in HR / Social work with a specialization in Personnel Management & Industrial relations / HR, MBA with specialization in HR or its equivalent course from Institute / Universities recognized by appropriate statutory authorities.
Minimum 01 year Post Qualification experience in HR-related area.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for ITI Limited HR Executive Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online
- Online Application available on the official ITI Limited website: www.itiltd.in
- Online registration starts from 22/05/2020 to 02/06/2020
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.
- Candidates are requested to submit the printout of the online Application form duly signed along with the self-attested photocopies of required documents as per the list below to the following address:
Addl. General Manager-hr ITI Limited, Regd & Corporate Office, ITI Bhavan, Dooravani Nagar, Bengaluru – 560016