Indian Telephone Industries Limited has announced the ITI Limited Contract Engineer Recruitment 2020 notification on 15/01/2020. Notification is out for 129 Contract Engineers on a short term contract of 03 years initially, extendable depending on the requirement and performance. Eligible candidates can apply online from 16/01/2020 to 25/01/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Contract Engineer
Post Date: 16/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 129
Place: Across India
Important Dates for ITI Limited Contract Engineer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||16/01/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||25/01/2020|
- Routine maintenance of fault removal of OLT, ONT and Associate power equipment.
- Handling of faulty Cards / Modules.
- Coordinating with BBNL / BSNL for day-to-day working.
- Preparing of MIS Reports related to GPON equipment.
Vacancy Details of ITI Limited Contract Engineer Recruitment:
|Zone||Locations||No of Posts|
|North||Ambala, Chandigarh, Dehradun, Jaipur, Jammu, Lucknow, Meerut, Shimla||53|
|West||Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Mumbai, Dadar & Nagar Haveli, Pune||35|
|East||Andaman & Nicobar, Bhubaneshwar, Patna, Raipur, Ranchi,|
Agartala, Aizol, Dimapur, Imphal, Guwahati, Shillong
|South||Bangalore, Hyderabad (AP / Telangana)||09|
- Contract Engineer: 18,000/- per month in the 1st year, 19000/- per month in the 2nd year and 20000/- per month in the 3rd year of the contract.
The upper age limit is 28 years.
|1||Schedule Cast / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
- Candidates should be a Graduate in Engineering in Electronics / Electronics and Communication / Telecommunication / Electrical & Electronics with an aggregate of 65% marks & above in respect of GEN & OBC candidates.
- And 63% marks in respect of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe & Persons with Disability.
The selection will be based on the Interview.
Candidates should pay through Demand Draft drawn in favor of ITI Limited, Network Systems Unit, Payable at Bangalore.
|1||Gen / OBC||400/-|
|2||SC / ST / PWD||Nil|
How to Apply for ITI Limited Contract Engineer Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the ITI Limited website: www.itiltd.in
- After registration, candidates are requested to make a note of the login id and password.
- Candidates should scan his / her photograph in .jpg format of size not more than 50KB and a minimum of 300 x 350 pixels and upload it in the online application.
- Candidates take the print out of their system generated online application form.
- Candidates are requested to submit the printout of the online Application form duly signed along with the self-attested photocopies of required documents as per the list below to the following address
Additional General Manager– HR (NS& M), ITI Limited, Network Systems Unit, F-100, Dooravaninagar, Bangalore - 560016.
List of the documents sent along with the application form:
- Printout of the online Application form duly signed.
- Self-Attested photocopies of certificates and Marks Sheets in proof of Educational Qualification (X standard / SSLC and onwards) and Self attested Photocopies of Experience Certificate/s with the latest salary certificate containing detailed particulars of Basic Pay, Scale of Pay, Perks, etc.
- SC / ST category candidates should attach a self-attested photocopy of Caste Certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) category candidates should attach a self-attested photocopy of the recently obtained community certificate issued by the Competent Authority.
- PWD category candidates should attach a self-attested photocopy of valid disability certificates issued by the Competent Authority.
- Copy of the Demand Draft.