Indo-Tibetian Border Police Force has released the ITBP Recruitment 2023: Constable (General Duty) Posts notification on 01/11/2023. Notification is out to fill 248 Constable (General Duty) vacancies in the ITBP Police Force. Indian citizens are eligible to apply. Interested people may attend the ITBP Constable Interview with the application from 13/11/2023 to 28/11/2023. Read the job description and other eligibility details before submitting your application.
Name of the Post: Constable
Post Date: 01/11/2023
No of Vacancies: 248
Place: Across India
Important Dates for ITBP Recruitment 2023: Constable Posts
Candidates may apply for the ITBP Constable on the given dates. It is essential for the applicants to confirm their eligibility prior to applying to avoid disappointment at a later stage.
|Start Date to Apply Online||13/11/2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||28/11/2023|
Vacancy Details of ITBP Recruitment 2023: Constable Posts
Online applications are invited for Constable (General Duty) positions in ITBP. Candidates can view the list of openings in the table below, which includes the post name and the number of openings.
|Discipline||Male Vacancy||Female Vacancy|
Salary will be offered to the selected candidates. Constable Pay Scale and Allowances will be applicable as per Government Rules. Check the salary details in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Constable (GD)||21700 – 69100|
- Candidates should have passed Matriculation or 10th.
ITBP Constable Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
The selection will be based on
ITBP Constable Recruitment 2023 fee details are given below. Check the category wise application fee in the below table.
|1||UR / OBC / Other||100/-|
|2||SC / ST / ESM||Nil|
How to Apply for ITBP Recruitment 2023: Constable Posts
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the ITBP Website www.itbpolice.nic.in
- Click Recruitment -> Apply Online.
- Select New User Registration / Login.
- New users select “New User Registration”.
- Complete the registration and login.
- Registered candidates select “Login” and directly fill in the application.
- The online application link will be active from 13/11/2023.
- Candidates should register using a valid email id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Take a printout of the submitted application.