Indo-Tibetian Border Police Force has released the ITBP Recruitment 2022: Constable (Animal Transport) Posts notification. The announcement was made public on 09/08/2022. Notification is out to fill 52 Constable (Animal Transport) Group C Non-Gazetted (Non-Ministerial) vacancies on a temporary basis likely to be permanent in the ITBP Police force. Both male and female Indian citizens are eligible to apply. Interested people may apply online for the ITBP Constable post from 29/08/2022 to 27/09/2022. By clicking the link below, you may submit the application directly. You can study the job description and other eligibility details below before submitting your application.
Name of the Post: Constable (Animal Transport)
Post Date: 09/08/2022
No of Vacancies: 52
Place: Across India
Important Dates for ITBP Recruitment 2022: Constable (Animal Transport) Posts
On 29th August 2022, candidates may start applying online for the ITBP Constable (Animal Transport) Posts. After the deadline, online applications won’t be accepted. The application must be submitted by September 27 2022, or earlier. It is essential for the applicants to confirm their eligibility prior to applying to avoid disappointment at a later stage.
|Start Date to Apply Online||29/08/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||27/09/2022|
Vacancy Details of ITBP Recruitment 2022: Constable (Animal Transport) Posts
Online applications are invited for 52 open Constable (Animal Transport) positions. Candidates can view the list of openings in the table below, which includes the post name, category name, and the number of openings.
|Name of the Posts||Category||Male||Female||Total|
|Constable (Animal Transport)||UR||28||5||33|
Salary will be offered to the selected candidates. Pay Scale and Allowances will be applicable as per Government Rules. Check the salary details in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Constable (Animal Transport)||21700 – 69100|
Age limit (as on 29/07/2022):
Candidates must be within the specified age range. Check the age limit for the Constable posts given in the below table. The table contains the maximum and minimum age details. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 28th September 1997 and not later than 27th September 2004 (27/09/2004).
The upper age limit is relaxable for SC, ST, Ex-Servicemen and other categories in accordance with Government instructions/rules from time to time.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Constable (Animal Transport)||18 to 25 Years|
1. Constable (Animal Transport)
- Candidates should have completed Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized board.
The selection will be based on
- Written Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Exam (DME/RME)
- There is no application fee for ITBP Constable (Animal Transport) posts.
How to Apply for ITBP Recruitment 2022: Constable (Animal Transport) Posts
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the ITBP Website www.itbpolice.nic.in
- Click Recruitment -> Apply Online.
- Select New User Registration / Login.
- New users select “New User Registration”.
- Complete the registration and login.
- Registered candidates select “Login” and directly fill the application.
- The online application link will be active from 29/08/2022.
- Candidates should register using a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Pay the Application Fees.
- After submitting the Online application candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application.