Indo Tibetian Border Police Force (ITBP) has announced the ITBP Recruitment 2022: Assistant Commandant Posts notification on 27/07/2022. Notification is out to fill up 11 Assistant Commandant (Transport) Group ‘A’ Gazetted (Non-Ministerial) Post. Both male & female Indian citizens (including subjects of Nepal & Bhutan) are eligible. Interested candidates can apply online for ITBP Assistant Commandant recruitment 2022 through the official website from 11/08/2022 to 09/09/2022. The direct application link is given below. Candidates can check the vacancy details and other eligibility criteria below before sending the application form.
ITBP Recruitment 2022: Sub Inspector Posts, Salary 112400 – Apply Now
Name of the Post: Assistant Commandant
Post Date: 27/07/2022
No of Vacancies: 11
Place: Across India
Important Dates for ITBP Recruitment 2022: Assistant Commandant Posts
The online application for ITBP Assistant Commandant Post will commence on 11th August 2022. Online applications will not be accepted after the last date. The application should be submitted on or before 09/09/2022. The applicants are advised to check the eligibility before applying so as to avoid disappointment at a later stage.
|Start Date to Apply Online||11/08/2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||09/09/2022|
Vacancy Details of ITBP Recruitment 2022: Assistant Commandant Posts
Online applications are invited for Assistant Commandant (Transport) Posts to recruit 11 Vacancies. Candidates can check the category wise vacancies for both male and female candidates in the below table. The table contains the post name, category name and vacancies.
|Name of the Post||UR||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||Total|
ITBP Assistant Commandant Salary:
Salary will be offered to the selected candidates. Pay Scale and Allowances will be applicable as per Government Rules. Check the salary details in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Commandant||56100 – 177500|
Check the age limit for the Assistant Commandant posts given in the below table. The table contains the maximum and minimum age details. Candidates must satisfy the given age limit.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Upper Age Limit|
|1||Assistant Commandant||30 Years|
1. Assistant Commandant
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering with Automobile as one of the subject or Bachelor’s Degree in Automobile Engineering from a recognized University or Institution.
The selection will be based on
- Document Verification
- Written Examination
- Interview & Detailed Medical Examination (DME) / Review Medical Examination (RME).
Application Fees can be paid only online through Net Banking / Credit / Debit cards. The application fee is exempted for SC / ST Candidates. The fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstance.
- UR / OBC / EWS : 400/-
- SC / ST / Female / Ex-servicemen: Nil
How to Apply for ITBP Recruitment 2022: Assistant Commandant Posts
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the ITBP Website www.itbpolice.nic.in
- Click Recruitment -> Apply Online.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number.
- Candidates fill in the online form with all the relevant correct details.
- Upload all the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Pay the Application Fees.
- After submitting the Online application candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Online Application.
Important Links for ITBP Recruitment 2022: Assistant Commandant Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here (Active from 11/08/2022)|
|For Official Notification||Click here|
|For Official Website||Click here|
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.