Indo – Tibetian Border Police Force has announced the ITBP Constable GD Recruitment 2020 notification. Notification is out for 51 Constable General Duty (Male and Female) vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online before 26/08/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Constable (General Duty)
Post Date: 27/07/2020
No of Vacancies: 51
Place: Across India
Important Dates for ITBP Constable GD Recruitment:
|Start Date to Submit Application||13/07/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Application||26/08/2020 (11:59 PM)|
Vacancy Details of ITBP Constable GD Recruitment:
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Constable (General Duty)||51|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Constable (General Duty)||21,700 – 69,100|
Education qualification for Constable (General Duty) will be applicable as per Indo – Tibetian Border Police rules.
The selection will be based on the
- Written Exam/Interview
|S. No||Category||Application Fees|
|1||SC / ST / Female Candidates||Nil|
|2||UR / OBC / Male Candidates||100/-|
How to Apply for ITBP Constable GD Recruitment:
- Candidates may apply online visiting the official website of www.itbpolice.nic.in.
- Before applying the candidates must register themselves using their active email id and mobile number.
- After registering, candidates may apply using their registration number and password.
- Candidates should fill all the details asked in the application form correctly as no correction is allowed after submitting the form.
- Candidates have to upload all the required documents along with the application form.
- After Clicking FINAL SUBMIT, candidates must pay their application fee through online mode only.
- Print Application form for future reference.