ISRO Propulsion Complex has released the ISRO IPRC Recruitment 2023: Technician, Technical Assistant, Driver, Fireman Posts notification on 24/03/2023. Notification is released for 62 vacancies. Candidates will be posted in IPRC Mahendragiri, Tirunelveli District, Tamil Nadu. Candidates waiting for the IPRC Notification can check out the details and apply now. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 27/03/2023 to 24/04/2023 through the official website. Candidates can check the instructions given below and apply online. Scroll Down to check further details on ISRO Recruitment.
EPFO Recruitment 2023: SSA & Stenographer Posts, 2859 Vacancies – Apply Online
Name of the Post: Technician, Technical Assistant, Driver, Fireman, Draughtsman
Post Date: 24/03/2023
No of Vacancies: 62
Important Dates for ISRO IPRC Recruitment 2023: Technician, Technical Assistant, Driver, Fireman Posts
The application must be submitted The below information includes the start date and end date to apply so that interested candidates can apply on time. Scroll down and check the eligibility details given below.
|Start Date to Apply Online||27/03/2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||24/04/2023|
Vacancy Details of ISRO IPRC Recruitment 2023: Technician, Technical Assistant, Driver, Fireman Posts
ISRO Propulsion Complex has released 62 vacancies for Technician, Technical Assistant, Driver, Fireman and Draughtsman Posts. The vacancies are given in detail. The below table contains the name of the post and the number of vacancies. Check vacancies here.
|Post Code||Post Name||Discipline||Total Post|
|003||Technician – B||Fitter||19|
|014||Ref. & AC||1|
|027||Draughtsman – B||Civil||1|
|010||Heavy Vehicle Driver||–||5|
|030||Light Vehicle Driver||–||2|
|008||Fireman – A||–||1|
Candidates applying for IPRC Recruitment 2023 will be given the following salary per month after the appointment. Salary details are provided below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Technical Assistant||44900 – 142400|
|2||Technician – B||21700 – 69100|
|3||Draughtsman – B||21700 – 69100|
|4||Heavy Vehicle Driver||19900 – 63200|
|5||Light Vehicle Driver||19900 – 63200|
|6||Fireman – A||19900 – 63200|
Candidates can go through the age limit here. Age Relaxations for SC, ST, OBC & PwD candidates will be as per Government rules.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Technician, Technical Assistant, Driver, Fireman, Draughtsman||Applicable as per rules|
1. Technician B / Draughtsman B
- Candidates should have passed 10th with ITI in relevant trades.
2. Technical Assistant
- Candidates should have completed Diploma (First Class) in relevant Engineering disciplines.
- Passed SSLC / SSC / Matric / 10th Standard with Valid HVD & LDV License.
- 5 Years Experience for HVD & 3 Years Experience for LVD.
- Passed SSLC / SSC / Matric / 10th Standard.
The selection will be based on
- Written Exam / Interview
- The application fee is not disclosed.
How to Apply for ISRO IPRC Recruitment 2023: Technician, Technical Assistant, Driver, Fireman Posts
- Visit the official website of IPRC www.iprc.gov.in
- Click Careers ->Check for Online Application.
- Candidates can also click the direct link if given on the home page.
- Fill in the application form with the correct details.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Click submit.
- Take a printout of the submitted application.
For more job updates, follow JobsCloud on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and join our community on Telegram.