Indian Railway Construction Limited (IRCON) has released the IRCON Recruitment 2022: Manager, Safety Engineer Posts notification on 04/03/2022. Notification is out to fill 29 Manager, Safety Engineer posts in Indian Railway Construction Limited on a Contract basis for IRCON’s various projects. Interested candidates can register on 28/03/2022 to 30/03/2022. For more eligibility details go through the below content. Also, check the post-wise vacancy details listed below.
Name of the Post: Manager, Safety Engineer
Post Date: 04/03/2022
No of Vacancies: 29
Place: Across India
Important Dates for IRCON Recruitment 2022: Manager, Safety Engineer Posts
The registration date for the above posts is given below. Applications will not be accepted after the last date. Check the application dates in the below table to apply for the Manager, Safety Engineer Posts.
|Registration Date (Manager)||30/03/2022|
|Registration Date (Safety Engineer / Work Engineer)||28/03/2022|
Vacancy Details of IRCON Recruitment 2022: Manager, Safety Engineer Posts
Check post wise vacancy details on the given table. Candidates will be posted in Chhattisgarh, Maharashtra, Punjab, Uttarakhand, Jammu & Kashmir, Assam, West Bengal, Sikkim. The table contains the name of the post and the number of vacancies.
|Post Name||No Of Posts|
|Manager/Bridge on Contract||4|
|Manager/Earth Work on Contract||4|
|Manager/Civil on Contract||8|
|Manager/General on Contract||1|
|Manager/Legal on Contract||1|
|Manager/S&T on Contract||6|
|Sr. Work Engineer/Survey||2|
|Sr. Works Engineer /Quality||1|
Candidates will receive a fixed consolidated salary per month as given in the below table.
|S. No||Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|2||Safety Engineer / Senior Works Engineer||40,000|
Candidates must satisfy the following age limit as on 01/03/2022. The Upper Age Limit is as follows. Age limit is relaxable as per Government rules.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|2||Safety Engineer / Senior Works Engineer||35 years|
1. Manager / Safety Engineer / Senior Works Engineer
- Candidates should have completed Full Time Graduate Degree in relevant Engineering discipline with not less than 60% marks from recognized University / Institute approved by AICTE / UGC.
2. Manager / Legal on Contract
- Candidates should have completed Full Time LLB with not less than 60% marks from recognized Institute / University 0r LLB (5 years integrated full time degree) with not less than 60%marks.
The selection will be based on the
No Application Fee.
How to Apply for IRCON Recruitment 2022: Manager, Safety Engineer Posts
- Candidates must register for the above posts on the given dates.
- Visit the Address for Registration and Document Verification mentioned on the official notification pdf.
- Please note the Registration shall start at 09:30 am across all the locations.
- The candidate may register themselves upto 1:00 pm only on respective date and locations.
- Fill in the application form with relevant and correct details.
- Verify the same before submission.
- Submit all the required documents along with the application.
- No request for change of date, time and location for any post would be entertained.