Indian Oil Corporation Limited has announced the IOCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020 notification on 13/01/2020. Notification is out for 248 Trade Apprentices under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 in Tamil Nadu, Puducherry, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana. Eligible candidates can apply online from 13/01/2020 to 27/01/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentice
Post Date: 13/01/2020
No of Vacancies: 248
Place: Tamil Nadu, Puducherry, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana
Important Dates for IOCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||13/01/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||27/01/2020|
|Date of Written Examination||09/02/2020|
|Date For Upload Of Provisionally Qualified Candidates For Document Verification||17/02/2020|
Vacancy Details of IOCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the States||No. of Posts|
|1||Tamil Nadu & Puducherry||121|
List of the Trade Apprentice:
- Trade Apprentice Fitter
- Trade Apprentice Electrician
- Trade Apprentice Electronic Mechanic
- Trade Apprentice-Instrument Mechanic
- Trade Apprentice-Machinist.
- Trade Apprentice will be paid a consolidated Stipend of 90% of Minimum Wages of Semi-Skilled Worker + 2500 towards Stationery, Conveyance & Miscellaneous expenses.
Age limit (31/12/2019):
The age limit should be between 18 to 24 years.
Candidates should be completed Matric with 02 years ITI course in relevant trade.
The selection will be based on the Written Examination.
Pattern for the Written Examination:
|1||Technical Acumen in relevant discipline|
|2||Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude|
|4||Basic English Language Skills|
The Written Test will be conducted at Chennai, Hyderabad, Vijayawada, and Bangalore.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for IOCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online mode only.
- Candidates first register as a Trade Apprentice online at www.apprenticeship.gov.in
- After registration candidate should note the User name and Password.
- And then apply in the IOCL official website: www.iocl.onlinereg.in
- Candidates must have a valid Email ID and Mobile Number and must be valid for at least 01 year as all future communications with candidates.
- Candidates keep a copy of the printout of the online application form for reference.
- Candidates apply any one trade / discipline only.
- Candidates using their Application number and Date of Birth for downloading admit cards from the website.
- The candidate should have the scanned copies of self-attested photocopies of the following documents in pdf / jpg format:
- Xth std / SSLC / Matriculation certificate / mark sheet issued by the concerned Education Board as proof of Date of Birth.
- Certificate of the prescribed Educational Qualification-ITI.
- Caste certificate if applicable.
- Signature in black ink.
- Recent color passport size photograph.
- Candidates shall fill the required details and submit the online application form.