Indian Oil Corporation Limited has released the IOCL Recruitment 2023: Trade & Technician Apprentice Posts notification on 18/10/2023. Notification is released to engage 1720 Trade & Technician Apprentice Vacancies at its States & Union Territory of India. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 21/10/2023 to 20/11/2023. Candidates can go through the vacancy details and eligibility criteria in the below content. Candidates willing to apply for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 can check the IOCL Apprentice notification pdf. Also, candidates can download the notification pdf using the link given below.
Name of the Post: Trade & Technician Apprentice
Post Date: 18/10/2023
No of Vacancies: 1720
Place: Across India
Important Dates for IOCL Recruitment 2023: Trade & Technician Apprentice Posts
Candidates who will appear for the IOCL Apprentice 2023 exam can check the online application dates in the table below to apply for the apprentice posts. Eligible candidates can send the application online on or before the last dates.
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||21/10/2023 (10:00 AM)|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||20/11/2023 (5:00 PM)|
|Tentative Date to Download Admit Card||27/11/2023 to 02/11/2023|
|Tentative Written Test Date||03/12/2023|
|Tentative Written Test Result Date||08/12/2023|
|Document Verification Date||03/12/2023 to 21/12/2023|
Vacancy Details of IOCL Recruitment 2023: Trade & Technician Apprentice Posts
The post name and the number of vacancies are listed in the table below. Separate columns have been provided for Trade Apprentice & Technical Apprentice vacancies. Candidates can check vacancy details on the given table.
|S.No||Name of the Posts||No of Posts|
|1||Trade Apprentice – Attendant Operator||421|
|2||Trade Apprentice (Fitter)||189|
|3||Trade Apprentice Boiler (Mechanical)||59|
|4||Technician Apprentice (Chemical)||345|
|5||Technician Apprentice (Mechanical)||169|
|6||Technician Apprentice (Electrical)||244|
|7||Technician Apprentice (Instrumentation)||93|
|8||Trade Apprentice (Secretarial Assistant)||79|
|9||Trade Apprentice (Accountant)||39|
|10||Trade Apprentice (Data Entry Operator)||49|
|11||Trade Apprentice (Data Entry Operator) (Skill Certificate Holders)||33|
IOCL Apprentice Salary:
According to the Apprenticeship Rules, the Trade and Technician Apprentice will be paid a consolidated Stipend.
Age limit (31/10/2023):
To be eligible for the Apprentice position, candidates must be 18 years old (minimum) and not older than 24 years old (maximum).
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Trade Apprentice / Technician Apprentice||18 to 24 years|
The age limit is relaxable for SC, ST, OBC, Ex-Servicemen and PWD candidates. Go through the age relaxation in the below tabular column.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||Schedule Cast / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|4||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|5||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years|
|6||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC / ST||15 years|
1. Technician Apprentice
- Candidates should have completed 3 years Diploma in a relevant Engineering discipline.
2. Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Skilled Certificate Holders)
- Passed 12th with Skill Certificate holder in Domestic Data Entry Operator.
3. Trade Apprentice DEO – (Fresher Apprentices)
- Candidates must have passed 12th standard.
4. Trade Apprentice (others):
- Candidates should have completed ITI in a relevant discipline.
5. Trade Apprentice – Attendant Operator / Boiler / Secretarial Assistant / Accountant:
- Candidates should have completed B.Sc / B.A. / B.Com.
The selection will be based on
- Online Exam
- Document Verification
- There is no application fee for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023.
IOCL Recruitment 2023 Apply Online:
How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment 2023: Trade & Technician Apprentice Posts
- Apply online by visiting the IOCL official website www.iocl.com.
- Click Careers -> Apprenticeships -> Link for Applicants to register.
- Click -> New Registration.
- Candidates must register using a valid Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Fill in all the details correctly and click submit.
- System generated registration number is sent to his registered email ID / SMS.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature and furnish educational qualification, experience details etc.
- Submit the application.
- Take a printout of the online application form for future reference.