Indian Oil Corporation Limited has announced the IOCL Recruitment 2022: Trade Apprentice, Technician Apprentice Posts notification on 15/01/2022. Notification is out to engage 570 Vacancies of Technical and Non-Technical Trade & Technician Apprentices at its States & Union Territory of Western India. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 15/01/2022 to 15/02/2022. Candidates can go through the vacancy details and eligibility criteria in the below content. Also, candidates can download the notification pdf using the link given below.
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentice, Technician Apprentice
Post Date: 15/01/2022
No of Vacancies: 570
Place: Maharashtra, Goa, Chhattisgarh, MP, Gujarat, Dadra Nagar & Haveli
Important Dates for IOCL Recruitment 2022: Trade Apprentice, Technician Apprentice Posts
Check the online application dates in the below table to apply for the apprentice posts. Eligible candidates can send the application online on or before the last dates.
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||15/01/2022|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||15/02/2022|
Vacancy Details of IOCL Recruitment 2022: Trade Apprentice, Technician Apprentice Posts
Candidates can check category wise vacancy details on the given table. The below table contains the name of the State and the number of vacancies allocated for that particular category.
|S. No||Name of the State||Total Vacancies|
|6||Dadra Nagar & Haveli||04|
The Trade & Technician Apprentice will be paid a consolidated Stipend as per the Apprenticeship Rules
Age limit (31/01/2022):
Candidates should have attained 18 years (minimum) years of age and should not exceed 24 years (maximum) to be eligible for the post.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Trade Apprentice / Technician Apprentice||18 to 24 years|
Age limit is relaxable for SC, ST, OBC, Ex-Servicemen and PWD candidates. Go through the age relaxation in the below tabular column.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||Schedule Cast / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|4||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|5||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years|
|6||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC / ST||15 years|
1. Technician Apprentice
- Candidates should have completed 3 years Diploma in relevant Engineering discipline from recognized Institute / University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General, EWS & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC / ST candidates against reserved positions.
2. Trade Apprentice:
- Candidates should have completed regular Full time ITI in the relevant field recognized by NCVT / SCVT.
2. Trade Apprentice – Accountant
- Full-Time Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General, EWS & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC / ST / PwBD candidates for reserved positions from a recognized Institute / University.
3. Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Skilled Certificate Holders)
- Candidates should have passed Class XII or its equivalent with Skill Certificate holder in ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’.
4. Trade Apprentice – Retail Sales Associate (Skilled Certificate Holders) / DEO – (Fresher Apprentices)
- Candidates should be Non-Graduate with 12th pass qualification.
The selection will be based on
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
Candidates can go through the written exam pattern for Trade / Technician apprentice here. The Written Test will comprise of Multiple Choice Questions(MCQ’s).
Trade Apprentice Accountant:
|S. No||Name of the Subjects||Marks|
|1||Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude||30 marks|
|2||Reasoning Abilities||30 marks|
|3||Basic English Language Skills||40 marks|
Trade Apprentice (Fitter / Electrician / Electronics Mechanic / Instrument Mechanic / Machinist) & Technician Apprentice (Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation / Civil / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics):
|S. No||Name of the Subjects||Marks|
|1||Technical Acumen in relevant discipline||40 marks|
|2||Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude||20 marks|
|3||Reasoning Abilities||20 marks|
|4||Basic English Language Skills||20 marks|
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment 2022: Trade Apprentice, Technician Apprentice Posts
- Candidates should apply online by visiting the IOCL official website: www.iocl.com
- Choose Careers-> Apprenticeships-> Engagement of Technical and Non-Technical Trade & Technician Apprentices in Western Region.
- Candidates must register using a valid Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Fill in all the details correctly and click submit.
- System generated registration number is sent in his registered email id / SMS.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature and furnish educational qualification, experience details etc.
- Take a printout of the online application form for future reference.
- Xth Std/SSLC/Matriculation Certificate/Mark sheet issued by concerned education Board as proof of date of birth.
- Certificate of the prescribed educational qualification – ITI / Graduation / Diploma in Engineering (as applicable)
- EWS/Caste Certificate, if applicable.
- Signature in black ink.
- Recent colour passport size photograph.