Indian Oil Corporation Limited has announced the IOCL Recruitment 2022: Engineering Assistant, Technical Attendant Posts notification on 24/01/2022. Notification is out to engage 137 Vacancies of Engineering Assistant, Technical Attendant at its various locations of Pipelines Division. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 24/01/2022 to 18/02/2022. Candidates can go through the vacancy details and eligibility criteria in the below content. Also, candidates can download the notification pdf using the link given below.
Name of the Post: Engineering Assistant, Technical Attendant
Post Date: 24/01/2022
No of Vacancies: 137
Place: Across India
Important Dates for IOCL Recruitment 2022: Engineering Assistant, Technical Attendant Posts
Check the online application dates in the below table to apply for the following posts. Eligible candidates can send the application online on or before the last dates.
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||24/01/2022|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||18/02/2022|
Vacancy Details of IOCL Recruitment 2022: Engineering Assistant, Technical Attendant Posts
Candidates can check category wise vacancy details on the given table. The below table contains the category name and the number of vacancies allocated for that particular category.
|S. No||Name of the Category||Total Vacancies|
The Salary Grade for the post of Engineering Assistant, Technical Attendant is given below.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Engineering Assistant||25000 – 105000|
|2||Technical Attendant||23000 – 78000|
Age limit (24/01/2021):
Candidates should have attained 18 years (minimum) years of age and should not exceed 26 years (maximum) to be eligible for the post.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Engineering Assistant / Technical Attendant||18 to 26 years|
Age limit is relaxable for SC, ST, OBC, Ex-Servicemen and PWD candidates. Go through the age relaxation in the below tabular column.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||Schedule Cast / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|4||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|5||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years|
|6||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC / ST||15 years|
1. Engineering Assistant
- Candidates should have completed Three years full time Diploma (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration) in any of the following disciplines of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute.
2. Technical Attendant
- Candidates should have completed Matric / 10th pass and ITI pass from a Govt. recognized Institute in the specified ITI Trades and duration as mentioned below* from a Govt. recognized Institute / Board. Candidates should possess Trade Certificate / National Trade Certificate (NTC) issued by SCVT / NCVT.
The selection will be based on
- Written Test
- Skill / Proficiency / Physical Test (SPPT)
The fee must be paid online. Candidates belonging to General, OBC and EWS categories are required to pay 100/- as application fee. SC / ST / PwBD candidates are exempted from payment of the Application Fee.
How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment 2022: Engineering Assistant, Technical Attendant Posts
- Candidates should apply online by visiting the IOCL official website: www.iocl.com
- Choose Careers-> Engagement of Engineering Assistant, Technical Attendant posts.
- Candidates must register using a valid Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Fill in all the details correctly and click submit.
- System generated registration number is sent in his registered email id / SMS.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature and furnish educational qualification, experience details etc.
- Pay the application fee.
- Take a printout of the online application form for future reference.