Indian Oil Corporation Limited has announced the IOCL Recruitment 2022: Apprentice Posts notification on 17/01/2022. Notification is out to engage 626 Vacancies of Technical and Non-Technical Trade & Technician Apprentices at its States & Union Territory of North India. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 17/01/2022 to 31/01/2022. Candidates can go through the vacancy details and eligibility criteria in the below content. Also, candidates can download the notification pdf using the link given below.
Name of the Post: Apprentice
Post Date: 17/01/2022
No of Vacancies: 626
Place: Across India
Important Dates for IOCL Recruitment 2022: Apprentice Posts
Check the online application dates in the below table to apply for the apprentice posts. Eligible candidates can send the application online on or before the last dates.
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||17/01/2022|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||31/01/2022|
|Download Admit Card||02/02/2022|
|Written Test Date||06/02/2022|
Vacancy Details of IOCL Recruitment 2022: Apprentice Posts
Candidates can check category wise vacancy details on the given table. The below table contains the category name and the number of vacancies allocated for that particular category.
|S. No||Name of the Category||Total Vacancies|
The Apprentice will be paid a consolidated Stipend as per the Apprenticeship Rules.
Age limit (31/12/2021):
Candidates should have attained 18 years (minimum) years of age and should not exceed 24 years (maximum) to be eligible for the post.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Trade Apprentice / Technician Apprentice||18 to 24 years|
Age limit is relaxable for SC, ST, OBC, Ex-Servicemen and PWD candidates. Go through the age relaxation in the below tabular column.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||Schedule Cast / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|4||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|5||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years|
|6||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC / ST||15 years|
1. Technician Apprentice
- Candidates should have completed 3 years Diploma in relevant Engineering discipline from recognized Institute / University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General, EWS & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC / ST candidates against reserved positions.
2. Trade Apprentice
- Candidates should have completed regular Full time ITI in the relevant field recognized by NCVT / SCVT.
2. Trade Apprentice – Accountant
- Full-Time Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General, EWS & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC / ST / PwBD candidates for reserved positions from a recognized Institute / University.
3. Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Skilled Certificate Holders)
- Candidates should have passed Class XII or its equivalent with Skill Certificate holder in ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’.
4. Trade Apprentice – DEO (Fresher Apprentices)
- Candidates should be Non-Graduate with 12th pass qualification.
The selection will be based on
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
Candidates can go through the written exam pattern for Trade / Technician apprentice here. The Written Test will comprise of Multiple Choice Questions(MCQ’s).
Trade Apprentice Accountant:
|S. No||Name of the Subjects||Marks|
|1||Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude||30 marks|
|2||Reasoning Abilities||30 marks|
|3||Basic English Language Skills||40 marks|
Trade Apprentice (Fitter / Electrician / Electronics Mechanic / Instrument Mechanic / Machinist) & Technician Apprentice (Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation / Civil / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics):
|S. No||Name of the Subjects||Marks|
|1||Technical Acumen in relevant discipline||40 marks|
|2||Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude||20 marks|
|3||Reasoning Abilities||20 marks|
|4||Basic English Language Skills||20 marks|
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment 2022: Apprentice Posts
- Candidates should apply online by visiting the IOCL official website: www.iocl.com
- Choose Careers-> Apprenticeships-> Engagement of Technical and Non-Technical Trade & Technician Apprentices in Western Region.
- Candidates must register using a valid Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Fill in all the details correctly and click submit.
- System generated registration number is sent in his registered email id / SMS.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature and furnish educational qualification, experience details etc.
- Take a printout of the online application form for future reference.
- Xth Std/SSLC/Matriculation Certificate/Mark sheet issued by concerned education Board as proof of date of birth.
- Certificate of the prescribed educational qualification – ITI / Graduation / Diploma in Engineering (as applicable).
- EWS/Caste Certificate, if applicable.
- Signature in black ink.
- Recent colour passport size photograph.