Indian Oil Corporation Limited has released the IOCL Recruitment 2021: Consultant Posts notification on 21/06/2021. Notification is out for 02 vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may submit the application from 21/06/2021 to 30/06/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Consultant
Post Date: 21/06/2021
No of Vacancies: 02
Place: New Delhi
Important Dates for IOCL Recruitment 2021: Consultant Posts
|Start Date to Submit Application||21/06/2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||30/06/2021|
Vacancy Details of IOCL Recruitment 2021: Consultant Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No of Vacancies|
|1||Consultant – Geologist||01|
|2||Consultant – Drilling Engineer||01|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
Age limit (as on 30/06/2021):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
1. Consultant – Geologist
- Candidates should have completed post graduate degree in Applied Geology / Geology from a reputed & recognized Institute / University in India or abroad. The candidate should have minimum 20 years of professional experience of petroleum exploration in India covering the whole spectrum of exploration, development and production asset.
2. Consultant – Drilling Engineer
- Candidates should have completed BE / B. Tech. (Mechanical / Petroleum Engineering) degree or equivalent qualification from a reputed and recognized University / Institute. He should have minimum 20 years of professional experience in drilling engineering services in India or abroad in the area of Oil & Gas exploration / development / production.
The selection will be based on
- No application fees.
How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment 2021: Consultant Posts
- Candidates can download the application by visiting the IOCL official website: www.iocl.com
- Duly filled in application form, along with self-attested copy of proof towards date of birth, educational qualification and experience is required to be scanned as a .pdf document.
- Forward all the above documents through e-mail at [email protected].
- Candidates take a printout of the online application form for future reference.