Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Pipelines Division has announced the IOCL Recruitment 2021: Apprentices Post notification on 01/10/2021. Notification is out for 469 Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 05/10/2021 to 25/10/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentice, Technician Apprentice & Data Entry Operator
Post Date: 01/10/2021
No of Vacancies: 469
Place: Across India
Important Dates for IOCL Recruitment 2021: Apprentice Post
|Start Date of Online Application||01/10/2021|
|Last Date of Online Application||25/10/2021|
|Date of reckoning eligibility criteria||01/10/2021|
Vacancy Details of IOCL Recruitment 2021: Apprentices Post
Name of the State
|No of vacancy|
|Western Region Pipelines|
|Eastern Region Pipelines|
|South Eastern Region Pipelines|
|Northern Region Pipelines|
|Southern Region Pipelines|
Age limit (01/10/2021):
- The age limit should be between 18 to 24 years.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||Schedule Cast / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|4||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|5||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years|
|6||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC / ST||15 years|
1. Trade Apprentice:
- Candidates should have completed full time Bachelors degree (Graduation) from a Govt. recognized institute / University.
2. Technician Apprentice:
- Candidates should have completed 03 years full time Diploma in relevant Engineering disciplines.
3. Domestic Data Entry Operator (Skilled Certificate Holders):
- Candidates should be 12th pass (but below Graduate).
- Additionally, candidates should possess Skill Certificate of ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’ for training of less than one year issued by an awarding body recognised under National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognised by the Central Govt.
4. Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices)
- Candidates should be minimum 12 th pass (but below graduate).
The selection will be based on
- Written Examination
Pattern for the Written Examination:
- The Written Test will comprise of 100 questions with Multiple Choice Questions(MCQ’s).
- The time duration of the test will be 120 minutes i.e. 2 hours.
- The questions would be in bilingual i.e. English & Hindi.
Note: There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers
- There is no application fee.
How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment 2021: Apprentices Post
- Candidates should apply through online mode only.
- Candidates should apply by visiting the IOCL official website: www.plapps.indianoil.in
- Candidates must have a valid Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Completed the following two steps for Registration process. Part-I & Part-II.
- Part-I: Fill All the details correctly and click submit. System generated registration number is sent in his registered email id/SMS.
- Part-II: Candidate have to upload his scanned photograph and signature and furnish educational qualification, experience details etc.
- Candidates take a printout of the online application form for future reference.
The following original documents along with a self-attested copy should be furnished at the time of Document Verification:
- 10th pass/Matriculation certificate issued by the concerned education board as proof of date of birth. No other document will be accepted for verification of date of birth.
- SC/ST/OBC/Disability/EWS-Income & Asset certificate by reserved category candidates in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority.
- OBC non-creamy layer status should be valid and OBC certificate issued by the Competent Authority should be latest one. Formats of Certificate are available in the Detailed Notification as well as in under downloads section.
- Semester-wise/year-wise mark sheets and Certificate of full-time Diploma in Engineering in respective Discipline.
- Pre-engagement Medical fitness certificate declaring the candidate medically Fit.
- Any other certificate, if applicable.
Important Links for IOCL Recruitment 2021: Apprentices Post
|To Apply Online||Click here (Active on 05/10/2021)|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|