Indian Oil Corporation Limited has announced the IOCL Recruitment 2020: Trade Apprentice Posts notification on 27/11/2020. Notification is out for 493 Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 27/11/2020 to 12/12/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure, exam pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentice
Post Date: 27/11/2020
No of Vacancies: 493
Place: South India (Tamil Nadu & Puducherry, Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana)
Important Dates for IOCL Recruitment 2020: Trade Apprentice Posts
|Start Date of Online Application||27/11/2020 from 10:00 A.M|
|Last Date of Online Application||12/12/2020 up to 5:00 P.M|
|Date of Written Examination||03/01/2021|
|Provisionally Qualified Candidates for Document Verification (DV)||11/01/2021|
Vacancy Details of IOCL Recruitment 2020: Trade Apprentice Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Vacancies|
|1||Trade Apprentice (Fitter, Electrician, Electronics Mechanic, Instrument Mechanic, Machinist)||262|
|2||Trade Apprentice – Accountant||207|
|3||Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator||24|
Age limit (30/10/2020):
The age limit should be between 18 to 24 years.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||Schedule Cast / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|4||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|5||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years|
|6||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC / ST||15 years|
1. Trade Apprentice:
- Candidates should have completed two year ITI course (full time) in relevant trade.
2. Trade Apprentice – Accountant
- Full Time Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC / ST / PwBD candidates for reserved positions from a recognized Institute / University.
3. Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices)
- Candidates should have passed Class XII or its equivalent (but below Graduate).
5. Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Skilled Certificate Holders)
- Candidates should have passed 12th (but below Graduate). Additionally, candidates should possess Skill Certificate of ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’ for training of less than one year issued by an awarding body recognized under National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognized by the Central Government.
The selection will be based on
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
Pattern for the Written Examination:
- The Written Test will comprise of Multiple Choice Questions(MCQ’s).
- The questions would be in bilingual i.e. English & Hindi.
Trade Apprentice Accountant:
|S. No||Name of the Subjects||Marks|
|1||Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude||30 marks|
|2||Reasoning Abilities||30 marks|
|3||Basic English Language Skills||40 marks|
Trade Apprentice Data Entry Operator:
|S. No||Name of the Subjects||Marks|
|1||General Aptitude and Reasoning Abilities||25 marks|
|2||Basic English Language Skills||25 marks|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude||25 marks|
|4||General Awareness||25 marks|
Trade Apprentice (Fitter / Electrician / Electronics Mechanic / Instrument Mechanic / Machinist) & Technician Apprentice (Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation / Civil / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics):
S. No Name of the Subjects Marks 1 Technical Acumen in relevant discipline 40 marks 2 Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude 20 marks 3 Reasoning Abilities 20 marks 4 Basic English Language Skills 20 marks
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment 2020: Trade Apprentice Posts
- Candidates should apply through online mode only.
- Candidates should apply by visiting the IOCL official website: www.iocl.com
- Choose Careers-> Apprenticeships-> Engagement of Technical and Non-Technical Trade & Technician Apprentices in Northern Region.
- Candidates must have a valid Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Fill All the details correctly and click submit. System generated registration number is sent in his registered email id / SMS.
- Candidate have to upload his scanned photograph and signature and furnish educational qualification, experience details etc.
- Candidates take a printout of the online application form for future reference.
- Xth std / SSLC / Matriculation certificate / mark sheet issued by the concerned Education Board as proof of Date of Birth.
- Certificate of the prescribed Educational Qualification.
- Caste certificate.
- PWD certificate, if applicable
- Signature in black ink.
- Recent color passport size photograph.