Indian Oil Corporation Limited has released the IOCL Recruitment 2020: Non-Executive Posts notification. Notification is out for 47 vacancies at Pipelines Division. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online from 22/12/2020 to 15/01/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Engineering Assistant & Technical Attendant
Post Date: 23/12/2020
No of Vacancies: 47
Place: Across India
Important Dates for IOCL Recruitment 2020: Non-Executive Posts
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||22/12/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||15/01/2021|
|Tentative Dates to Download Admit Card||29/01/2021 – 14/02/2021|
|Tentative Dates for Written Test||14/02/2021|
|Tentative dates for SPPT for all disciplines||15/02/2021 – 16/02/2021|
Vacancy Details of IOCL Recruitment 2020: Non-Executive Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No of Vacancies|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Engineering Assistant||25,000 – 1,05,000|
|2||Technical Attendant||23,000 – 78,000|
Age limit (as on 22/12/2020):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Engineering Assistant / Technical Attendant||18 years to 26 years|
- SC / ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- PwBD – 10 years
- PwBD + SC / ST – 15 years
- PwBD + OBC – 13 years
1. Engineering Assistant
- Candidates should have completed Three years full time Diploma (or two years through lateral entry after ITI of minimum one year duration) in disciplines (relevant) of Engineering from a Govt. recognized Institute.
- Minimum percentage of marks: 55% marks (Pass marks for SC / ST candidates for the posts reserved for them).
2. Technical Attendant
- Matric / 10th pass and ITI pass from a Govt. recognized Institute in the specified ITI Trades and duration as mentioned below from a Govt. recognized Institute / Board.
- Candidates should possess Trade Certificate / National Trade Certificate (NTC) issued by SCVT / NCVT.
The selection will be based on
- Written Test
- Skill / Proficiency / Physical Test (SPPT)
Note: A candidate will have to secure a minimum of 40% marks in the written test to qualify for the 2nd round.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment 2020: Non Executive Posts
- Candidates should apply through online mode only.
- Candidates should apply by visiting the IOCL official website: www.iocl.com
- Choose Careers-> Latest Job Opening-> Recruitment of Non-Executive.
- Candidates must have a valid Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Fill All the details correctly and click submit. System generated registration number is sent in his registered email id / SMS.
- Candidate have to upload his scanned photograph and signature and furnish educational qualification, experience details etc.
- Candidates take a printout of the online application form for future reference.