Indian Oil Corporation Limited has released the IOCL Recruitment 2020: Junior Quality Control Analyst Posts notification on 05/12/2020. Notification is out for 01 vacancy at Haldia (West Bengal). Interested and eligible candidates may apply online from 07/12/2020 to 21/12/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Quality Control Analyst-IV
Post Date: 05/12/2020
No of Vacancies: 01
Place: Haldia (West Bengal)
Important Dates for IOCL Recruitment 2020: Junior Quality Control Analyst Posts
|Start Date to Submit Online Application||07/12/2020|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||21/12/2020|
|Last Date to Take Print Out of Online application||03/01/2021|
|Tentative Dates for Written Test||03/01/2021|
|Written Test Result||08/01/2021|
Vacancy Details of IOCL Recruitment 2020: Junior Quality Control Analyst Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No of Vacancies|
|1||Junior Quality Control Analyst-IV||01 (ST)|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Junior Quality Control Analyst-IV||25,000 – 1,05,000|
Age limit (as on 30/11/2020):
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Junior Quality Control Analyst-IV||18 years to 26 years|
- SC / ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- PwBD – 10 years
- PwBD + SC / ST – 15 years
- PwBD + OBC – 13 years
- Candidates should have completed B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry / Industrial Chemistry & Mathematics with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General, EWS & OBC(NCL) candidates & 45% in case of SC / ST / PwBD candidates against reserved / identified for PwBD positions.
Minimum one year of post qualification experience in handling instruments like HPLC, XRF, WDXRF, GC, ICAP, AAS, Auto Analyzers, Flash Points, etc. in a Petroleum Refinery / Petro chemical / Heavy Chemical / Gas Processing Industry / Fertilizers / Power Plants / large industrial establishments.
The selection will be based on
- Written Test
- Skill / Proficiency / Physical Test (SPPT)
Note: A candidate will have to secure a minimum of 40% marks in the written test to qualify for the 2nd round.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment 2020: Junior Quality Control Analyst Posts
- Candidates should apply through online mode only.
- Candidates should apply by visiting the IOCL official website: www.iocl.com
- Choose Careers-> Latest Job Opening-> Recruitment of Experienced Non-Executive personnel at Haldia.
- Candidates must have a valid Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Fill All the details correctly and click submit. System generated registration number is sent in his registered email id / SMS.
- Candidate have to upload his scanned photograph and signature and furnish educational qualification, experience details etc.
- Candidates take a printout of the online application form for future reference.
Important Links for IOCL Recruitment 2020: Junior Quality Control Analyst Posts
|To Apply Online||Click here (Active From 07/12/2020)|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|