Indian Oil Corporation Limited, Pipelines Division has announced the IOCL Recruitment 2020: Apprentices Post notification on 30/10/2020. Notification is out for 482 Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 04/11/2020 to 22/11/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentice, Technician Apprentice & Data Entry Operator
Post Date: 30/10/2020
No of Vacancies: 482
Place: Across India
Important Dates for IOCL Recruitment 2020: Apprentices Post
|Start Date of Online Application||04/11/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||22/11/2020 by 6.00 P.M|
|Tentative Date of Written Examination||06/12/2020|
Vacancy Details of IOCL Recruitment 2020: Apprentices Post
Name of the State
|No of vacancy|
|Western Region Pipelines|
|Eastern Region Pipelines|
|South Eastern Region Pipelines|
|Northern Region Pipelines|
|Southern Region Pipelines|
Age limit (30/10/2020):
The age limit should be between 18 to 24 years.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||Schedule Cast / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|4||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|5||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years|
|6||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC / ST||15 years|
1. Trade Apprentice:
- Candidates should have completed full time Bachelors degree (Graduation) from a Govt. recognized institute/ University in relevant trade.
2. Technician Apprentice:
- Candidates should have completed 03 years full time Diploma in relevant Engineering disciplines.
3. Domestic Data Entry Operator (Skilled Certificate Holders):
- Candidates should be 12th pass (but below Graduate). Additionally, candidates should possess Skill Certificate of ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’ for training of less than one year issued by an awarding body recognised under National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognised by the Central Govt.
4. Data Entry Operator(Fresher Apprentices)
- Candidates should be minimum 12 th pass (but below graduate).
The selection will be based on
- Written Examination
Pattern for the Written Examination:
- The Written Test will comprise of 100 questions with Multiple Choice Questions(MCQ’s).
- The time duration of the test will be 120 minutes i.e. 2 hours.
- The questions would be in bilingual i.e. English & Hindi.
Note: There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers
Trade Apprentice Accountant:
|S. No||Name of the Subjects||Marks|
|1||General Accounts / Commerce / Finance||75|
|2||General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General|
Trade Apprentice (Assistant-Human Resource) / Data Entry Operator:
- All 100 objective type questions shall be on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge / awareness etc.
- 75 questions shall be from the concerned discipline of Diploma level and about 25 questions on General Aptitude and Reasoning, General English, Numerical Aptitude and General Knowledge etc.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment 2020: Apprentices Post
- Candidates should apply through online mode only.
- Candidates should apply by visiting the IOCL official website: plis.indianoilpipelines.in
- Candidates must have a valid Email ID and Mobile Number.
- There are two steps for Registration process. Part-I & Part-II.
- Part-I: Fill All the details correctly and click submit. System generated registration number is sent in his registered email id/SMS.
- Part-II: Candidate have to upload his scanned photograph and signature and furnish educational qualification, experience details etc.
- Candidates take a printout of the online application form for future reference.
The following original documents along with a self-attested copy should be furnished at the time of Document Verification:
- Xth std / SSLC / Matriculation certificate / mark sheet issued by the concerned Education Board as proof of Date of Birth.
- Certificate of the prescribed Educational Qualification.
- Semester-wise / year-wise mark sheets and Certificate of full-time Diploma in Engineering in respective Discipline.
- Caste certificate.
- Recent color passport size photograph.
Important Links for IOCL Recruitment 2020: Apprentices Post
|To Apply Online||Click here (Active on 04/11/2020)|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|