Indian Oil Corporation Limited has announced the IOCL Recruitment 2020: Apprentices Posts notification on 20/11/2020. Notification is out for 436 Vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 23/11/2020 to 19/12/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fee structure, exam pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentice & Technician Apprentice
Post Date: 20/11/2020
No of Vacancies: 436
Place: Across India
Important Dates for IOCL Recruitment 2020: Apprentices Posts
|Start Date of Online Application||23/11/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||19/12/2020|
|Tentative Date for Downloading Admit Card||22/12/2021|
|Tentative Date of Written Examination||03/01/2021|
Vacancy Details of IOCL Recruitment 2020: Apprentices Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Vacancies|
|2||Trade Apprentice (Fitter, Electrician, Electronics Mechanic, Instrument Mechanic, Machinist)||148|
|3||Trade Apprentice – Accountant||44|
|4||Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator||22|
Age limit (30/11/2020):
The age limit should be between 18 to 24 years.
|S. No||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1||Schedule Cast / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|4||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|5||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years|
|6||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC / ST||15 years|
1. Trade Apprentice:
- Candidates should have completed regular full time ITI in relevant trade recognized by NCVT / SCVT.
2. Technician Apprentice:
- Candidates should have completed 03 years full time Diploma in relevant Engineering disciplines from recognized Institute / University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC / ST candidates against reserved positions.
3. Trade Apprentice – Accountant
- Regular Full Time Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC / ST / PwBD candidates for reserved positions from a recognized Institute / University.
4. Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Fresher Apprentices)
- Candidates should have completed Class XII or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC / ST / PwBD candidates for reserved positions from a recognized Board / Institute.
5. Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Skilled Certificate Holders)
- Class XII or its equivalent with Skill Certificate holder in ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC / ST / PwBD candidates for reserved positions from a recognized Board / Institute.
The selection will be based on
- Written Examination
Pattern for the Written Examination:
- The Written Test will comprise of 100 questions with Multiple Choice Questions(MCQ’s).
- The time duration of the test will be 90 minutes.
- The questions would be in bilingual i.e. English & Hindi.
Trade Apprentice Accountant:
|S. No||Name of the Subjects||Marks|
|1||Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude||30 marks|
|2||Reasoning Abilities||30 marks|
|3||Basic English Language Skills||40 marks|
Trade Apprentice Data Entry Operator:
|S. No||Name of the Subjects||Marks|
|1||General Aptitude and Reasoning Abilities||25 marks|
|2||Basic English Language Skills||25 marks|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude||25 marks|
|4||General Awareness||25 marks|
Trade Apprentice (Fitter / Electrician / Electronics Mechanic / Instrument Mechanic / Machinist) & Technician Apprentice (Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation / Civil / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics):
Name of the Subjects
Technical Acumen in relevant discipline
Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude
Basic English Language Skills
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for IOCL Recruitment 2020: Apprentices Posts
- Candidates should apply through online mode only.
- Candidates should apply by visiting the IOCL official website: www.iocl.com
- Choose Careers-> Apprenticeships-> Engagement of Technical and Non-Technical Trade & Technician Apprentices in Northern Region.
- Candidates must have a valid Email ID and Mobile Number.
- Fill All the details correctly and click submit. System generated registration number is sent in his registered email id / SMS.
- Candidate have to upload his scanned photograph and signature and furnish educational qualification, experience details etc.
- Candidates take a printout of the online application form for future reference.
- Xth std / SSLC / Matriculation certificate / mark sheet issued by the concerned Education Board as proof of Date of Birth.
- Certificate of the prescribed Educational Qualification.
- Caste certificate.
- Signature in black ink.
- Recent color passport size photograph.