Indian Oil Corporation Limited has released the IOCL Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020 notification on 18/12/2019. Notification is out for 37 Junior Engineering Assistant-IV in Haryana. Eligible candidates can apply online from 20/12/2019 to 17/01/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Junior Engineering Assistant-IV
Post Date: 19/12/2019
No of Vacancies: 37
Important Dates for IOCL Junior Engineer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||20/12/2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||17/01/2020|
|Last Date of Send Application||01/02/2020|
|Date of Publication of Written Test Result||07/02/2020|
Vacancy details of IOCL Junior Engineer Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production)||33|
|2||Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Mech Fitter-cum-Rigger)/Junior Technical Assistant-IV||02|
|3||Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation)/Junior Technical Assistant-IV||02|
- Junior Engineer: 25,000-1,05,000 per month
Age limit (as on 31/10/2019):
The age limit should be between 18 to 26 years for General candidates.
|1||Scheduled Caste (SC)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|3||Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD)||10 years (GEN), 13 years (OBC) & 15 years( SC)|
1. Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production):
Candidates should be completed 3 years Diploma in Chemical / Refinery & Petrochemical Engineering or B.Sc. (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute / University with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC candidates against reserved positions.
Candidates should have a minimum one year of post-qualification experience in operation (rotating shift) of Pump House, Fired Heater, Compressor, Distillation Column, Reactor, Heat exchanger, etc. in a Petroleum Refinery / Petrochemicals / Fertilizer / Heavy Chemical / Gas Processing Industry
2. Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Mech Fitter-cum-Rigger)/Junior Technical Assistant-IV:
Candidates should be completed 3 years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from recognized Institute/ University with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/PwBD candidates against reserved/identified for PwBD positions or Matric with ITI in Fitter Trade with Pass class.
Candidates should have a minimum one year of post-qualification experience in maintenance / overhauling of rotary equipment such as Compressors, Gas / Steam Turbines, Boilers, Columns, Valves, Pumps, Mechanical Seals / Dry gas seals, Bearings (Journal / Anti-friction), Safety valves, etc; in Petroleum Refinery / Petrochemical / Heavy Chemical / Fertiliser / Power Plants / large industrial establishment.
3. Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Instrumentation)/Junior Technical Assistant-IV:
Candidates should be completed 3 years Diploma in Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Electronics / Instrumentation & Control Engineering from a recognized Institute / University with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC / PwBD candidates against reserved/identified for PwBD positions.
Candidates should have a minimum one year of post-qualification experience in Maintenance of Modern instrumentation control system like DCS, PLC with electronic field instrumentation, Control Valve, Smart Positioners, loop configuration, online Analyzers condition monitoring, cabling, earthing, etc., in a Petroleum Refinery / Petrochemicals / Heavy Chemical / Fertilizers / Power Plants / Gas Processing Industry / large industrial establishments.
The selection will be based on the:
- Written Examination.
- Skill Test
- Proficiency / Physical Test.
A candidate will have to secure a minimum of 40% marks in the written test to qualify for further consideration.
Candidates pay through online.
|1||General / EWS / OBC (NCL)||150/-|
|2||SC / ST / PwBD / EXM||Nil|
How to Apply for IOCL Junior Engineer Recruitment:
- The eligible candidates can apply through online.
- Before applying online, a candidate must have an active email ID and a mobile phone number which must remain valid for at–least one year period for future communication.
- The candidate should have the relevant documents / certificates pertaining to age, qualification, caste, experience, Disability Certificate (where applicable), scanned copy of color photograph and signature in jpg format (size not exceeding 50 KB) ready before applying on–line. The photo and signature in digital form will be required to be uploaded.
- After successfully applying / registering on–line applications, the candidates are advised to send the print out of online application form, duly signed by him / her, along with all self-attested supporting documents through ordinary post to the given address:
Post Box No. 128, Panipat Head Post Office, Panipat, Haryana - 132103.
Important Links for IOCL Junior Engineer Recruitment:
|To Apply Online||Click here (Active on 20/12/2019)|
|For Official Website||Click here|
|For Official Notification||Click here|