Indian Oil Corporation Limited has announced the IOCL Graduate Apprentice Engineer Recruitment 2020 notification on 07/04/2020. Notification is out for Engineers / Officers / Graduate Apprentice Engineers India or abroad depending upon the requirements of the Corporation. Eligible candidates can apply online from 07/04/2020 to 06/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Engineers / Officers / Graduate Apprentice Engineers
Post Date: 08/04/2020
No of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Place: Across India / Abroad
Important Dates for IOCL Graduate Apprentice Engineer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||07/04/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||06/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of IOCL Graduate Apprentice Engineer Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Engineers / Officers / Graduate Apprentice Engineers||Not Mentioned|
- In Refineries Division, based on qualification, may be posted in engineering services, process, production, projects, power plant, maintenance, inspection or in any other discipline as per organizational requirement.
- In the Marketing Division, it may be posted in Aviation Services, Engineering, Operations, LPG, Lubes, Maintenance & Inspection, Sales and Marketing, Technical Services or in any other discipline as per organizational requirement.
- In Pipelines Division, it may be posted in operations and maintenance, construction, projects or in any other discipline as per organizational requirement.
- In Business Development, may be posted in petrochemicals & polymer projects, operations, sales / marketing, gas, renewable energy & sustainable development or in any other discipline as per organizational requirement
- Engineers / Officers / Graduate Apprentice Engineers: 50,000/- per month.
Age limit (30/06/2020):
The upper age limit is 26 years.
|1||Schedule Cast / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|4||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
- The candidate should have completed Full-time Bachelor Degree in Engineering (B.Tech. / BE. / Equivalent) in Chemical / Civil / Electrical / Mechanical from Institutions / Colleges / Universities / Deemed Universities duly recognized by AICTE / UGC.
- Candidates currently in the final year of their engineering studies may also apply. However, if selected, they should be in a position to submit their final mark sheet by 31st August 2020
- Candidates who have completed / are pursuing Bachelor Degree in Engineering in any one of the following engineering disciplines are eligible to apply for the advertised positions:
- Chemical Engineering (including Petrochemicals / Polymer / Plastic Engineering but excluding Rubber / Oil / Paint Technology / Surfactant Technology / Ceramics Engineering etc)
- Civil Engineering(excluding Construction / Environmental / Transportation Engineering etc.)
- Electrical Engineering (including Electrical & Electronics Engineering but excluding Electrical & Communication / Power Engineering / Telecommunication Engineering etc.)
- Mechanical Engineering(excluding Automation / Bio-medical Engineering / Automobile / Industrial / Manufacturing / Power / Production Engineering / Mining Engineering & Technology, Mining & Machinery / Marine Engineering / Textile Engineering / Robotics / Welding etc.)
- Candidates pursuing/completed their graduation (BE/B.Tech) in combined / integrated disciplines / inter-disciplinary subjects like Mechatronics / Robotics etc will not be eligible.
The selection will be based on the:
- GATE-2020 Score
- Group Discussion
How to Apply for IOCL Graduate Apprentice Engineer Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online mode only.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the website: www.iocl.com (Indian Oil for You > Indian Oil for Careers > Latest Job Openings.
- Online registration starts from 07/04/2020 to 06/05/2020
- Candidates must have a valid Email ID and Mobile Number and must be valid for at least 01 year as all future communications with candidates.
- The candidate should have the scanned copies of self-attested photocopies of the following documents in pdf / jpg format:
- GATE 2020 registration number and GATE 2020 MarksCard
- Scanned copy of Color Passport Size Photograph which was used to register for GATE 2020. If the candidate is called for PI, then the identity of the candidate shall be established with GATE-2020 Admit and Marks Cards
- Scanned copy of Signature
- Aadhar Card
- Candidates shall fill the required details and submit the online application form.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.