Indian Oil Corporation Limited has announced the IOCL Assistant Officer Recruitment 2020 notification on 07/04/2020. Notification is out for Assistant Officers in any of the divisions of Eligible candidates can apply online from 07/04/2020 to 06/05/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Assistant Officers in Finance Function
Post Date: 08/04/2020
No of Vacancies: Not Mentioned
Place: Across India
Important Dates for IOCL Assistant Officer Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||07/04/2020|
|Last Date of Online Application||06/05/2020|
Vacancy Details of IOCL Assistant Officer Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Assistant Officers||Not Mentioned|
- Candidates selected as Assistant Officers in finance function may be posted in any of the divisions of Indian Oil – Refineries, Marketing, Pipelines, Business Development and R&D Centre or in Corporate functions or Subsidiary / Joint Venture companies.
- Finance profile generally includes – Preparation of Accounts, Internal Audit, Accounting, Pricing, Banking & Treasury Functions, Project Appraisal / Project Accounting, Direct and Indirect Taxation, Crude oil procurement / payments, trade receivables, trade payables, assets accounting, etc.
- Assistant Officers: 40,000/- per month.
Age limit (30/06/2020):
The upper age limit is 30 years.
|1||Schedule Cast / Scheduled Tribe (SC / ST)||05 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|4||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
- Candidates should be completed Graduate in any discipline with minimum 55% marks (relaxed to 50% for candidates belonging to SC / ST and PwBD categories) and have passed the CA Intermediate / CMA Intermediate (or equivalent qualification from CA / CMA institute)
- At least 03 years of relevant experience in finance function as on 31st March
- Experience gained after passing of CA Intermediate / CMA Intermediate results shall only be considered.
- Relevant field includes experience in the field(s) of Finance / Accounts/ Taxation / Cost Accounting / Auditing etc.
- The articled training / practical training which is integrated into the curriculum of the respective institution shall not be considered as a valid experience for this purpose.
The selection will be based on the:
- CA Intermediate / CMA Intermediate Marks
- Group Discussion
How to Apply for IOCL Assistant Officer Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online mode only.
- The Online registration of applications will be available on the website: www.iocl.com (Indian Oil for You > Indian Oil for Careers > Latest Job Openings.
- Online registration starts from 07/04/2020 to 06/05/2020
- Candidates must have a valid Email ID and Mobile Number and must be valid for at least 01 year as all future communications with candidates.
- Candidates shall fill the required details and submit the online application form.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application, the candidates are required to take a print out of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application.