Indian Oil Corporation Limited has announced the IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 notification on 26/12/2019. Notification is out for 312 Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices posts under the Apprentices Act, 1961/1973. Eligible candidates can apply online from 26/12/2019 to 22/01/2020. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method, fees structure, syllabus, pattern and important dates in the below content.
Name of the Post: Technical and Non-Technical Apprentices
Post Date: 27/12/2019
No of Vacancies: 312
Place: New Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand
Important Dates for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment:
|Start Date of Online Application||26/12/2019|
|Last Date of Online Application||22/01/2020|
Vacancy Details of IOCL Apprentice Recruitment:
|S.No.||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|4||Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator
|5||Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator
(Skill Certificate Holder)
|State||Trade Apprentice-Accountant||Technician Apprentice||Trade Apprentice||Data Entry Operator
|Data Entry Operator
(Skill Certificate Holder
|Jammu & Kashmir||02||03||03||0||0|
Age limit (30/11/2019):
The age limit should be between 18 to 24 years.
1. Accountant Apprentice:
- Candidates should be completed Graduate in any discipline from a recognized Institute/ University.
2. Technician Apprentice:
- Candidates should be completed Diploma in Engineering (3 years Regular/ Sandwich Course in select trades)
3. Trade Apprentice:
- Candidates should be completed Matric with 2 (Two) Year ITI in select trades.
4. Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Fresher):
- Candidates should be completed Class XII or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks from a recognized Board / Institute.
5. Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Skilled Certificate Holders):
- Candidates should be completed Class XII or its equivalent with Skill Certificate holder in Domestic Data Entry Operator with minimum 50% marks from a recognized Board / Institute.
The selection will be based on the Written Examination.
The Written Test will comprise of 100 questions with Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) consisting of four option with one correct option. The questions would be in bilingual i.e. English & Hindi. Time duration 90 Minutes.
Trade Apprentice Accountant:
|1||Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude||30|
|3||Basic English Language Skills||40|
Trade Apprentice (Data Entry Operator):
|1||Generic Aptitude and Reasoning Abilities||25|
|2||Basic English Language Skills||25|
Trade Apprentice (Other):
|1||Technical Acumen in relevant discipline||40|
|2||Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude||20|
|4||Basic English Language Skills||20|
There is no application fee.
How to Apply for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment:
- Candidates should apply through online.
- Candidate needs to upload, scanned copy of the latest colour photograph, scanned copy of the documents namely proof of date of birth (Xth Std certificate / mark sheet), prescribed educational qualification, EWS / Caste certificate as applicable and signature to be uploaded without fail.
- The candidate should have scanned copy of colour photograph and signature in jpg format (size not exceeding 50 KB) ready before applying on-line
- The candidate must have an active email ID and mobile phone number which must remain valid for at least the next one year. All future communication with candidates will take place only through website / email / SMS alerts.
- A copy of the on-line application shall be retained by the candidate for reference and produced for verification at the time of Document Verification.