Intelligence Bureau has released the Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2020: ACIO Posts notification. Notification is out for 2000 (Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Grade II / Executive) vacancies in IB, Ministry of Home Affairs. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 19/12/2020 to 09/01/2021. Candidates can view the post details, vacancy details, eligibility criteria, selection process, applying method and important dates in this page.
Name of the Post: Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Grade II / Executive (ACIO)
Post Date: 19/12/2020
No of Vacancies: 2000
Place: Across India
Important Dates for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2020: ACIO Posts
|Online Application – Start Date||19/12/2020|
|Online Application – Last Date||09/01/2021 till 11:59 PM|
|Last Date of submission of Application Fee through SBI challan||12/01/2021|
Vacancy Details of Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2020: ACIO Posts
|S. No||Name of the Posts||No. of Posts|
|1||Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Grade II / Executive||2000|
Category wise Vacancy Details:
|S. No||Name of the Category||No. of Posts|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Grade II / Executive||44,900 – 1,42,400|
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Age Limit|
|1||Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Grade II / Executive||18 to 27 years|
- SC / ST – 05 Years
- OBC – 03 Years
1. Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Grade II / Executive
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have completed Graduation or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Desirable: Knowledge of computers.
The selection will be based on the
- Tier-I (Online Exam)
- Tier-2 (Descriptive type paper)
- Tier-III / Interview
|Gen / OBC / EWS / Male||600/-|
|SC / ST / ExSM / Women||500/-|
How to Apply for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2020: ACIO Posts
- Candidates should apply Online by visiting www.mha.gov.in
- Online registration starts from 19/12/2020 to 09/01/2021.
- Candidates should have a valid email-id and mobile number for registration.
- Candidates must upload the required documents / certificates as given below.
- Application Fee should be paid through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking / UPI / challan etc. Candidate may generate payment acknowledgement slip for future reference.
- After submitting the Online Application, the candidates are required to take out a print out of the finally submitted application.
Before start of filling-up of application through on-line mode, the candidate should keep ready, the following details/ documents:
- Valid e-mail ID & Mobile Number.
- Scanned copy of the recent passport size color Photograph should be 50-100KB in jpg/jpeg format only and not older than 12 weeks. Candidates should ensure that the same photograph is used throughout this recruitment process.
- Scanned signature: Should be 50-100KB in jpg / jpeg format only.
- Valid photo ID proof issued by Central/State Govt.
- Certificate / marksheet pertaining to Class X, Class XII or Diploma, if applicable and Graduation.