Indian Navy has released the Indian Navy Recruitment 2023: Short Service Commission Officer Posts notification on 07/10/2023. Totally 224 candidates will be hired for the Short Service Commission Officer positions. Only online applications will be received with effect from 07th October 2023. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online from 07/10/2023 to 29/10/2023. Candidates can go through the below content for more eligibility details. Eligible candidates must submit the online application using the online application link given at the bottom of the post.
Name of the Post: SSC Officer
Post Date: 12/10/2023
No of Vacancies: 224
Place: Across India
Important Dates for Indian Navy Recruitment 2023: Short Service Commission Officer Posts
Candidates can check out the online application dates given in the below table to apply for the SSC Officer posts. Eligible candidates can send the application online as per the given dates. No other forms of application will be entertained.
|Start Date of Online Application||07/10/2023|
|Last Date of Online Application||29/10/2023|
Vacancy details of Indian Navy Recruitment 2023: Short Service Commission Officer Posts
Indian Navy invites applications from unmarried eligible men & women candidates to fill 224 SSC Officer posts. The course will begin from June 2024 onwards at Indian Naval Academy (INA) Ezhimala, Kerala. The Branch / Cadre name and vacancy details are given here. The branch wise vacancy distribution is as follows. Candidates can go through the vacancies listed here and apply accordingly.
|S. No||Name of the Branch / Cadre||No of Vacancies|
|1||General Service [GS(X)]||47|
|2||Air Traffic Controller (ATC)||08|
|3||Naval Air Operations Officer||18|
|7||Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)]||30|
|8||Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)]||50|
|9||Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC)||20|
Candidates will receive the pay scale and other allowances will be applicable as per the rules.
|S. No||Name of the Posts||Pay Scale|
Candidates can check the age limit in the below table. The age limit for the SSC Officer Posts is given here.
|S. No||Name of the Branch / Cadre||Born Between|
|1||General Service [GS(X)]||02 Jul 1999 to 01 Jan 2005|
|2||Air Traffic Controller (ATC)||02 Jul 1999 to 01 Jul 2003|
|3||Naval Air Operations Officer (erstwhile Observer)||02 Jul 2000 to 01 Jul 2005|
|4||Pilot||02 Jul 2000 to 01 Jul 2005|
|5||Logistics||02 Jul 1999 to 01 Jan 2005|
|6||Education||02 Jan 1999/1997 to 01 Jul 2003|
|7||Engineering Branch [General Service (GS)]||02 Jul 1999 to 01 Jan 2005|
|8||Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)]||02 Jul 1999 to 01 Jan 2005|
|9||Naval Armament Inspectorate Cadre (NAIC)||02 Jul 1999 to 01 Jan 2005|
1. General Service [GS(X)]
- Candidates must have completed BE/B.Tech in any discipline with minimum 60% marks.
2. Air Traffic Controller (ATC) / Naval Air Operations Officer / Pilot
- BE/B.Tech in any discipline with minimum 60% marks. (Candidate must have 60% aggregate marks in class X, XII and in English in class X or class XII).
- BE / B.Tech (First Class) in any discipline or
- MBA (First Class) or
- B.Sc / B.Com / B.Sc.(IT) (First class) along with PG Diploma in Finance / Logistics / Supply Chain Management / Material Management or
- MCA / M.Sc (IT) (First Class).
- M.Sc. (60% marks) (Maths / Operational Research / Chemistry with Physics) with Physics in B.Sc.
- M.Sc. (60% marks) (Physics / Applied Physics) with Maths in B.Sc.
- M.Tech (60% marks) in relevant disciplines.
- BE/B.Tech in relevant stream with minimum 60% marks.
5. Engineering Branch / Electrical Branch [General Service (GS)] / NAIC
- BE/B.Tech with minimum 60% marks in relevant discipline.
Selection will be based on the
- Merit Basis
No application fee for the Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2023.
How to Apply for Indian Navy Recruitment 2023: Short Service Commission Officer Posts
- Candidates can apply online by visiting the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- The application will be available online from 29/10/2023.
- Click on Candidate Login / Register on the home page.
- Fill up the details in the form and then submit the application by clicking the submit option.
- Go back to the Home page and click login on the home page.
- Registered users can log in using their User ID and Password.
- Fill in the online form with all the correct details.
- Upload scanned copies of the required documents.
- Take a printout of the finally submitted Online application.